OMG up so early.

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by alybongo, 13 April 2008 Social URL.

1. alybongo

alybongo Full Member

Does anyone else find they are getting up earlier on this diet?. My eyes ping open at about 6am and I am buzzing. :eek:
    This is cool during the week, but it's SUNDAY !!!!! Everyone snoring and I'm creeping around like a burglar :sigh:. Oh well at least I can start the water earlier :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I'm up early because my cat wanted feeding! It's too quiet at this time on a Sunday

4. feeb

feeb Member

i have been on my diet for a whole week tomorrow... small milestone but hey, i'm proud! One thing thats really getting to me, is with all the water i am drinking throughout the day, i am getting up to wee 3 or four times a night!! every three hours seemingly! do you think this will pass??

5. HCM

HCM Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    :eek:

Yes I have to agree I wake up very early every morning and I am finiding I can still go to bed rather late and get a good nights sleep. Go figure! I have gotten into the habbit of logging onto mini to catch up on all the gossip etc. With a nice cup of black coffe it kind of kick starts my day! Funny old routine we get ourselves into isn't it! :p

6. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    I definately turned into an early bird on CD, only problem is it's now become a habit and I can't seem to lie in anymore!!

Gx

7. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I am an early bird anyway but I don't particularly like getting up to early when I don't have to

8. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yep me too been awake since 5am, dont seem to stay asleep any more. Lots more time to spend on minis and FB. lol

9. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yep - the general lethargy disappears along with the weight and the carbs that can slow you down.

However, as I have a horse to muck out, dogs to walk and a run to do, I get up at 5am anyway.....its just nice not to be so tired doing it!

10. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I have been really tired this week as my cat has developed a fixation with sleeping on my pillow and, much as I love him, I don't trust his claws that close to my face so I can't relax enough to sleep properly if he is there. If I kick him out he just howls which still keeps me awake.

11. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Diet:
    HealthyEating
    Yes, carbs and junk food do make you feel incredibley sluggish - I can't wait for that energy you get when you start shifting the weight.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.