OMG up so early.

alybongo

Does anyone else find they are getting up earlier on this diet?. My eyes ping open at about 6am and I am buzzing. :eek:
This is cool during the week, but it's SUNDAY !!!!! Everyone snoring and I'm creeping around like a burglar :sigh:. Oh well at least I can start the water earlier :rolleyes:

I'm up early because my cat wanted feeding! It's too quiet at this time on a Sunday

i have been on my diet for a whole week tomorrow... small milestone but hey, i'm proud! One thing thats really getting to me, is with all the water i am drinking throughout the day, i am getting up to wee 3 or four times a night!! every three hours seemingly! do you think this will pass??

:eek:

Yes I have to agree I wake up very early every morning and I am finiding I can still go to bed rather late and get a good nights sleep. Go figure! I have gotten into the habbit of logging onto mini to catch up on all the gossip etc. With a nice cup of black coffe it kind of kick starts my day! Funny old routine we get ourselves into isn't it! :p

I definately turned into an early bird on CD, only problem is it's now become a habit and I can't seem to lie in anymore!!

Gx

I am an early bird anyway but I don't particularly like getting up to early when I don't have to

Yep me too been awake since 5am, dont seem to stay asleep any more. Lots more time to spend on minis and FB. lol

Yep - the general lethargy disappears along with the weight and the carbs that can slow you down.

However, as I have a horse to muck out, dogs to walk and a run to do, I get up at 5am anyway.....its just nice not to be so tired doing it!

I have been really tired this week as my cat has developed a fixation with sleeping on my pillow and, much as I love him, I don't trust his claws that close to my face so I can't relax enough to sleep properly if he is there. If I kick him out he just howls which still keeps me awake.

Yes, carbs and junk food do make you feel incredibley sluggish - I can't wait for that energy you get when you start shifting the weight.

Back