OMG upset stomach!

Glam Rock Chick

Hi all, on day 10 and been 100% all the way. Even managed to go for a big family pub lunch today and was good :D
Had lunchtime shake when we left and about an hour later, had a really violently upset stomach. Feeling very sick now and tempted to buy myself an nappy, its that bad (sorry TMI).
Any one else had this? Not sure whether its the lipotrim or a bug, did have two glasses of soda water at pub as they didn't have anything else, but surely that wouldn't cause this?
Oh well, suppose it will mean more weight off!

Hey Fiona oh no you poor thing! Sounds like you may have a bug, I suppose the only thing to do is keep drinking water and if you can take your shakes, but maybe spilt them up? Hope you feel better soon xxx

Hi Fiona, hope you're feeling better today. I had something similar a couple of weeks ago. Someone was kind enough to come to work with a stomach bug that most of us got!!

It went after a couple of days thankfully. Just drink plenty of water and don't venture too far from the bathroom. At least we know it's not anything we ate!

Hey Fiona how are you feeling today?

Fine today thanks hun! Not sure if it was the extra cup of coffee I had after lunch, but felt rotten right up till bedtime yesterday - finally managed my last shake at midnight!
Still a bit funny first thing, but fine now. 11 days down, can't believe how fast it has gone!

glad you are feeling a little better hopefully tomorrow will be better xxx

Back