OMG!!!!! Week 4 Weigh in!

Chunkydunker

Fat Fighter!!!!
OMG OMG OMG Ive only gone and lost 7lbs this week! Flippen hec I'm am sooooo excited I just might wee myself! Just wanted to share my joy! Yesterday when I did a cheeky weigh in I knew I had lost 4 already this week so was pleased, stood on my scales again this morning and lost another 3! So over the fricken moon I wanna scream! I love you Lipotrim!

Well done you, thats an amazing loss :)

WOW! 7lbs is brill! Well done you! Makes up for last week! Aint this diet the best????

Sure is. Just when you think "Ive had enough" this happens. Personally I wasn't thinking that infact I was worrying that my drink session on Friday would have made me put on! Still seeing a loss like that make me just wanna carry on right to the end! I have always said that I'm happy with 3lb a wee and after the 2 last week I really thought I was gonna cave - but carried on regardless! Gald I did!

Do you know it is amazing how many times a bad week is followed by a great week! It just shows it all balances out in the end. But having been on the end of bad weeks too.....it is sooooo hard to keep going. So well done again after last week!

Just goes to show it can be done! I swear to you I have not nibbled a crumb! I did drink too much alcohol on Friday but hey ho! EATING IS CHEATING! I do not exercise cos I'm sooo lazy and I drink maybe too mauch water a day! 11 pints but am going to cut down to 8! HAPPY DAYS! :0) x

Well done hun, keep up the good work. xx

a round of applause chunky dunker!!! well done x

That's brilliant!

I'm on day 1 and I'm so inspired by reading all the posts here. Sounds like you're finding it reasonably ok too Chunkydunker?

Back