• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG what a meal!

A friend of mine complained about a meal, it was truly awful, we had at a Lloyds/Wetherspoons so we got letter saying we'd get a free meal! We thought it would be a main course or something but it turns out it was anything we wanted, starter and dessert too! How could I not???
I had spicy battered prawns (only 5 of them so I don't feel so bad lol!), the rump steak and jacket potato (EE day so free!) and then a pear, apple and raspberry crumble with 2 scoops of ice cream (it came with it). I enjoyed every single bite and as it was all free it made it taste even better lol. Hmmm, wonder who else we can complain to? lmao

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

scouzer

Want to do it this time!!
That sounds so lush!!! I need to start thinking about how I can get some free stuff too!! Lol. Glad you enjoyed yourself hun.

Scouzer. X

We were a bit dubious but obviously chose the wrong meals the first time, Absolutely gorgeous meal! Yeah Frontier Phil, back to minimum syns a day for the rest of the week and extra workouts at the gym now lol