OMG what a meal!

sugar_lipswales

Silver Member
A friend of mine complained about a meal, it was truly awful, we had at a Lloyds/Wetherspoons so we got letter saying we'd get a free meal! We thought it would be a main course or something but it turns out it was anything we wanted, starter and dessert too! How could I not???
I had spicy battered prawns (only 5 of them so I don't feel so bad lol!), the rump steak and jacket potato (EE day so free!) and then a pear, apple and raspberry crumble with 2 scoops of ice cream (it came with it). I enjoyed every single bite and as it was all free it made it taste even better lol. Hmmm, wonder who else we can complain to? lmao

That sounds so lush!!! I need to start thinking about how I can get some free stuff too!! Lol. Glad you enjoyed yourself hun.

Scouzer. X

oh well its all ok up to the pud then oops ......downhill!!... never mind you can use the weeks syns for that bit of indulgence...LOL!

Phil x

We were a bit dubious but obviously chose the wrong meals the first time, Absolutely gorgeous meal! Yeah Frontier Phil, back to minimum syns a day for the rest of the week and extra workouts at the gym now lol

Back