Omg what is going on????

michellewild

Well i got down to 10.14 the other day, but for the last few days i seem to have stuck, got up this morning and i have gone upto 11.1 :cry::cry:, i am usuallly regular as clockwork, but not been for a few days,could this be part of the problem?? and i dont think i am getting all the water down that i should do,could this be also causing the gain:confused::confused: xx

If you are constipated then it will have a big affect on your weight. Not drinking enough is likely to make constipation worse - it will also reduce your fat burning. So my suggestion would be to drink more. If you get uncomfortable then take a laxitive. Don't worry about the weight gain - it isn't fat gain.

This is almost exactly what happened to me last week.

I was drinking enough but hadn't 'been' for a few days. The scales did shift though, I took 2 senna which didn't seem to have any effect but I did go to loo next day.

Hang in there. It's impossible not to lose weight on this if you're following the plan (that thought was the only thing that kept me sane last week).

Thanks girls, i am going to go out after and get something to help,i dont fell crampy or anything, but better of just getting something, my knee has been swollen up over the last few day aswell,never happened before but it swelled on saturday,loads of fluid around it,went down,and has just swelled again this morning:confused::confused:, its quite tendor 018.jpgto touch aswell not sure if there is any link with not drinking enough or what, Grrrrrr just wnat this weight off nowwwwwwwww :p:p lol xx

I had a similar problem last week, I know I was not getting the water down. Everytime I go to the sink now I have a glass of water - it has helped this week. Don't panic, your body will sort itself out

Just read about the knee, wonder what that is, it could be the problem. Go and get that sorted out, wonder if it is exercise based or a sprain?

could be any number of things with the knee!!!!

i wouldnt worry too much just get that water down your neck i also have a glass every time i go near the sink as that is my only problem getting enough down me,
hope all works itself out x

norwegian girl said:
Just read about the knee, wonder what that is, it could be the problem. Go and get that sorted out, wonder if it is exercise based or a sprain?

Your knee won't swell up due to your water intake. If you retain water you would have it all over, not just on one knee - generally s sign that you have some sort of injury... get it checked at the doc. Especially if it feels warm to the touch ad this can indicate infection x

Back