OMG Who invented Sleepovers?!?!

emmamissfun

We are on half term and my son has his friend staying over. Both my boys are really well mannered and laid back boys. They like outdoors and playing with toys. The boy staying over is clearly addicted to video games, everytime I say they have had enough on them I catch him playing it in another room. I took them a walk yesterday and 4 times I asked him to tie up his jacket as it was raining and he just said no he didnt want to, so got in and he was soaked.

I dunno maybe its becuase I am used to things being really calm in our house and my boys do as they are told. This boys is literally driving me mental!! I can not wait for him to go home. We have had other children stay over and not had a problem. They were up until at least 11.30 last night and he woke us all up at 6.15 this morning!

Please please make this morning go past quicker!

emmamissfun said:
We are on half term and my son has his friend staying over. Both my boys are really well mannered and laid back boys. They like outdoors and playing with toys. The boy staying over is clearly addicted to video games, everytime I say they have had enough on them I catch him playing it in another room. I took them a walk yesterday and 4 times I asked him to tie up his jacket as it was raining and he just said no he didnt want to, so got in and he was soaked.

I dunno maybe its becuase I am used to things being really calm in our house and my boys do as they are told. This boys is literally driving me mental!! I can not wait for him to go home. We have had other children stay over and not had a problem. They were up until at least 11.30 last night and he woke us all up at 6.15 this morning!

Please please make this morning go past quicker!

Ekkkkk sounds hard work Emma x

Back