OMG windy alpen lights

Juliewoo

I've just started eating them this week. I've had 2-4 a day as my HexB's.

My word, the wind, the pain & the smell (sorry tmi!) I've just cottoned on as to what's causing it :( as surely it couldn't be the cabbage from monday LOL now this isn't the odd one, it's every 5 mins or so.....(can't believe I'm writing this!)

Anyone else or is it just me? I've bought loads as well as I'm giving up bread :(

xxx

If your having between 2 and 4 a day then that could be the issue, it'll be your body adjusting to all the fibre your now taking in :)

Now I think about it, I've had baked beans for breakfast each morning.....

maybe it's not totally down to the :wow:alpen lights, just half of 'em :p

xxxx

I think it is your tum getting used to the different food. I have crohn's disease and that has improved since I have been on the healthy eating....i am sure you will be fine.....just say it is 'pure air'......

this Way Of Eating is fabulous BUT it won't help you to keep your friends !

:479:

LMAO! :D I've had 2 Alpen Light Choc & Fudge bars today but not noticed any extra... parping.. yet!

I really love the Chili con Carne that was on the First Week booklet, and made a huge pot of it on Sunday to last for the week for lunches.
Well, I liked it so much that I actually had most of it on Sunday, and then ate two days portion on Monday at work.
By the end of the day I had a really hard time to get up from my desk and carefully walk to the loos while clenching my "cheecks" real tight.... LOL!

I will be a bit more cautious in the future!

:8855: Generally have 1 or 2 Alpen light bars each day and not noticed anything. My first few weeks on sw were gassy but since then nothing.

:8855:Thought it was just me! I was exactly the same if I ate more than 1 Alpen Light. Also made my tummy make REALLY LOUD grumbly gurgly noises - some v. embarrassing meetings before I realised what was behind it. Didn't bother persevering to see if it settled with time. Can't imagine what it would be like after eating 4 ... parp :D

:8855::8855:It's definitely the Alpen lights. I've had to stop eating them. My husband and son sat me down and told me it was the bars or them (they were only kidding - I think).

Yeah i had to stop eating alpn lights for that very reason lol x

Back