OMG!!!!!!!!!

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
I'v Just had a letter come through my door:

Dear Fern,

Congratulations- you'v made it throughto the Semi & National finals of Slimming world's 2009 Young Slimmer of The Year competition.

We'v been knocked out by the fabulous change you'v made to your life. We know that you have already delighted your consultant, Sue and your fellow group members with your remarkable transformation - and we're sure you'll go on to motivate many others, we can't wait to meet you.

The finals take place at Slimming Worlds Head office in Derbyshire on Sunday the 9th August. your consultant will accompany you to the event. If you feel you would like to bring a parent or guardian with you too.

Due to the length of your journy you will be offered accomadation with compliments of Slimmingworld. (Your consultant will arrange this for you)

The Head Office final is really all about having fun and meeting people who have been through simalar expierances. it promises and great day and we look forward to meeting you.

choosing a winner in our competitions is always very difficult. in our eyes your allw inners, so no matter what happens on the day, don't forget how brilliantly well you have done.

Very best wishes.

Denise White.

OMG!!!!!!! Just the push i need to shift the weight i gained this week and push myself to target.

Couldnt be doing this without you lot. I don't expect to win, but the expierance will be amazing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wow thats brill bet you are well chuffed!! congrats and good luck at the final!!

OMG!!!!! Well done Fern. That is amazing news. You must be delighted. It will be a great experience going up to the finals and staying overnight, etc. And think positive, you are in with as good a chance as anyone of winning! xxx

Congratulations and well done. All your hard work - you deserve this so do enjoy it!!

Congratulations Fern!
That is fantastic news. I hope you have a fantastic time and good luck in the Finals.
You have worked hard for it so you deserve every bit of it!
Go Girl!!!

I'm super excited!!! not expecting to win, but am really looking forward to the expierance. and has deffinatly got my motivation back!
They actually announce the winner on the day, which is great.

Apparently they'l just split us into groups and we'l all have to tell our story, and then move on and tell it again in front of a panel of judges, then there will be a series of talks etc and then it'l be announced. Im nervous to see who else will be there..

Congratulations, and good luck with it, you deserve it after your hard work in losing weight, well done to you. X

Wow that is fantastic news fern well done! What an achievement that will be if you win!!

WELL DONE!!!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Can you please also mention to the judges just how FANTASTIC you are on here with your advice and humour to other slimmers. You are a great asset to this forum and I can see why you have been put forward for this...............WELL DONE. I think you should take some references from all of us with you, thatll show em just how fabby you are!! :)

Fern, thats fantastic we are all behind you and hopeing that you win. What an insperation you are. Enjoy the ride to the full honey. xxxxxxx

You little STAR! Oh that's wonderful! Of course you'll win! :woohoo:

OMG honey that is AWESOME!!!! WELL DONE!!!!!

I didn't know they did a Young Slimmer of the Year too! How cool! Yay for you - good luck!!! xxxxx

WELL DONE!!!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Can you please also mention to the judges just how FANTASTIC you are on here with your advice and humour to other slimmers. You are a great asset to this forum and I can see why you have been put forward for this...............WELL DONE. I think you should take some references from all of us with you, thatll show em just how fabby you are!! :)

Thats so sweet. thank you so much. *sheds tear* lol. *hugs*

you lot are the best. & l make sure i update you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Fern! this is absolutely fantastic news!!! Well done and your right what a fab motivator!! I hope that you win you really do deserve it :woohoo: Beth x

Congrats thats amazing!! :D

Back