OMG!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Millie82, 10 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Millie82

Millie82 Member

OMG! I am 2 days in and finding it pretty hard. The porridge makes me gag and I can't even drink the shakes so am skipping 'meals' The 2 soups I have tried are nice so can see myself living on soup sachets for about 6 months :( Sob! If I pop in to see the counsellor will they swap my shake packs for more soup as I just wont be using them?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. UmmZakaria

UmmZakaria Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yes your LLC should swap your packs for ones you don't like - especially in the first week :) I found that my tastes changed a few weeks in and the packs that I started out on were the ones I hated the most. Best of luck :)

4. weasey

weasey Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st1lb(36.67%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Exercise and calorie control (previously Slim and Save / Lighter Life)
    Don't skip your packs! You will lose less weight. Just hold your nose and drink it if necessary! My LLC will always change packs. You might prefer the savoury packs. I love the soups and the chilli.

5. eatlikeabird

eatlikeabird Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2.5lb(23.73%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    What don't you like about the shakes, too thick? too sweet? getting lumps? Make sure to put the water in first and add the powder, use the shaker, and I put minimum 300mls water instead of 200mls.
    Sometimes it takes trial and error to get it ok. I have just one shake a day. And as said previously, tastes for packs can change, and some people like one flavour but not the others. Some people just find them too sweet and stick to savoury packs. You'll figure out what works for you. And do have 4 packs a day.

6. sexychick

sexychick Slim,slim,slim!

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    7st2lb(39.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    After doing LL then Slim & Save,now maintaining doing 5:2!
    Hi Millie,
    Why don't you try making the shakes into a mousse instead,with the mix a mousse you can buy off your counsellor??
    Sexy xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.