OMG!

Millie82

OMG! I am 2 days in and finding it pretty hard. The porridge makes me gag and I can't even drink the shakes so am skipping 'meals' The 2 soups I have tried are nice so can see myself living on soup sachets for about 6 months :( Sob! If I pop in to see the counsellor will they swap my shake packs for more soup as I just wont be using them?

Yes your LLC should swap your packs for ones you don't like - especially in the first week :) I found that my tastes changed a few weeks in and the packs that I started out on were the ones I hated the most. Best of luck :)

Don't skip your packs! You will lose less weight. Just hold your nose and drink it if necessary! My LLC will always change packs. You might prefer the savoury packs. I love the soups and the chilli.

What don't you like about the shakes, too thick? too sweet? getting lumps? Make sure to put the water in first and add the powder, use the shaker, and I put minimum 300mls water instead of 200mls.
Sometimes it takes trial and error to get it ok. I have just one shake a day. And as said previously, tastes for packs can change, and some people like one flavour but not the others. Some people just find them too sweet and stick to savoury packs. You'll figure out what works for you. And do have 4 packs a day.

Millie82 said:
OMG! I am 2 days in and finding it pretty hard. The porridge makes me gag and I can't even drink the shakes so am skipping 'meals' The 2 soups I have tried are nice so can see myself living on soup sachets for about 6 months :( Sob! If I pop in to see the counsellor will they swap my shake packs for more soup as I just wont be using them?

Hi Millie,
Why don't you try making the shakes into a mousse instead,with the mix a mousse you can buy off your counsellor??
Sexy xx

Back