OMG....

Nu77y1

.....how many times can a person pee in one day :D
Yesterday was my 1st day on LT, all went well, but i had to work last night. The site i do i tend to stay outside unless i get called on, well that all changed last night, i think the staff saw me more times last night than in the past 5 months. If its going to be this bad, i think ill look at getting a portaloo installed in my van, otherwise the staff are going to think ive got some strange fetish with the wc, by the end of the month they'll be signing me up for that weird new programme StrangeLove.

Yesterday was my 1st day on LT, all went well, but i had to work last night. The site i do i tend to stay outside unless i get called on, well that all changed last night, i think the staff saw me more times last night than in the past 5 months. If its going to be this bad, i think ill look at getting a portaloo installed in my van, otherwise the staff are going to think ive got some strange fetish with the wc, by the end of the month they'll be signing me up for that weird new programme StrangeLove.

Get used to it - the 4 litres has got to go somewhere and you definately want it out rather than as retained :D

that is true, iv just started my 2nd week and am still drinking the same amount as i was in wk1 but not going to the loo half as much
last week i was going every half hour! x

lol yeah, just think all the peeing is getting rid of the fat xx portaloo sounds a good idea xx

either a portaloo or get a catheter fitted lol

LOL

Back