Omg

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by saraian24, 23 August 2008 Social URL.

1. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Sitting here- am off swimming in a min - i actually feel ok, not hungry or anything now whereas i was gagging for solid foods this morning.
    Maybe it was the tetra i had earlier sorted me out.And the 2ltrs of water - still another 2 to go!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How you feeling now babes? xxx

4. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Hello, hope you're still feeling good x

5. USAgirl

USAgirl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    :giggle::giggle:I hope you feel better,and enjoyed the swim, and your babies are adorableeeeeee

6. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    your doing so well hun keep it up .xx

7. Bev1963

Bev1963 Likes to Post

keep going you'll get there.

8. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    morning ladies, im very happy with how yesterday went - i didnt cave in once and jumped on the scales this morning (I wont do it again!) just out of interset.........and thats 4lbs down already, nearly fell off them in shock. Quite good that me and cdc have same scales lol so i know mine are accurate. All that suffering paid off yesterday :rotflmao:

And actually found i ike the vanilla shakes too, im having one as coffee at the mo, can you only have on hot shake a day? Im not sure and the books werent very helpful.

9. abz

abz Gold Member

i don't think it matters how many hot shakes you have hon as long as you don't use boiling water as it destroys the nutrients. you are allowed more than one soup so i don't see why not more than one warm shake...

well done on your loss so far hon, and for resisting like that :)

abz xx

10. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Thats good then as im enjoying them hot - my CDC told me to make a paste first with the shakes with cold water - then add hot water and I did that. Makes things tastier!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.