Omg

saraian24

Gold Member
Sitting here- am off swimming in a min - i actually feel ok, not hungry or anything now whereas i was gagging for solid foods this morning.
Maybe it was the tetra i had earlier sorted me out.And the 2ltrs of water - still another 2 to go!

How you feeling now babes? xxx

:giggle::giggle:I hope you feel better,and enjoyed the swim, and your babies are adorableeeeeee

your doing so well hun keep it up .xx

morning ladies, im very happy with how yesterday went - i didnt cave in once and jumped on the scales this morning (I wont do it again!) just out of interset.........and thats 4lbs down already, nearly fell off them in shock. Quite good that me and cdc have same scales lol so i know mine are accurate. All that suffering paid off yesterday :rotflmao:

And actually found i ike the vanilla shakes too, im having one as coffee at the mo, can you only have on hot shake a day? Im not sure and the books werent very helpful.

i don't think it matters how many hot shakes you have hon as long as you don't use boiling water as it destroys the nutrients. you are allowed more than one soup so i don't see why not more than one warm shake...

well done on your loss so far hon, and for resisting like that :)

abz xx

Thats good then as im enjoying them hot - my CDC told me to make a paste first with the shakes with cold water - then add hot water and I did that. Makes things tastier!

Back