OMG!!!!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
:eek::eek:

I am wearing jeans for the first time since I was 17 :p I have always wore elasticated black pants :( Because they didn't do nice jeans in my size...But today I decided to try a pair of 22/24 jeans and they fitted me perfectly and look so nice...Sounds weird But I feel normal if that makes any sense, What I mean is I can wear jeans now just like everyone else does...I am feeling fantastic, Can't wait for the day I can fit into a nice slim pair of size 12's now :D:D

wow good for you, make the most of them as like me you will see yourself going down the sizes pretty fast now.

Wit woo you go girl you will be slinky before you know it your doing great xx

omg mbw You must feel fantastic what a milestone have you taken them of yet lol!!
you are doing so well you really inspire me and keep me going

all the best

well done :) .. see its the little things that keep us going ,, it wont be long until your in a 16 , keep it up :)

That's fantastic.!!! But as Scousemouse says make the most of them now. They will probably be swimming on you in the next week or so. What a lovely problem to have!!!:D:D:D

That is really great, enjoy your jeans and get good wear out of them cos you'll need the next size down before you know it!!!

What great news- that is just the inspiration I need!!!
:)

Soon be in the teens!!!:)

Well done Laura, that is fantastic news!!!

I know what you mean about feeling "normal", I always wore elasticated waistbands but now I prefer fixed! I do find I'm not in sizes for long so, as everyone else has said, wear 'em to death coz you'll need a belt soon and the next size down!

x

Great news Laura...its these little things that keep us going,wont be long before your buying the next size down...well done!!! Caz xx

LAURA!!! I see a brightly coloured top in the near future eh?

Woman that is so brilliant -I could cry for you! Well done gorgeous, well well done! ((HUGS))

Back