Omlette Question

i use alsorts in my omlette but my faves r breakfast omlettes bacon saus mushrooms cook them first then add omlette mix i like to use quite a bit of ground pepper and mix herbs cook till bottom done then put under grill till very slighty browning then i losen with a spatular then let slide out of the pan and put some beans on and fold top over
i think secert to it is less u mess with it the better it turns out. if u find it keeps going scrambled egg try mixing the food in first before u add to pan

There are as many ways of making an omelette as there are people making them!

I learned from Delia, and have always done it that way. I have a heavy based pan and always use a little bit of butter, which for me is worth the syns.

How to make an omelette - Eggs - Eggs - from Delia Online

But I often use the frittata method, if I am going to make a substantial omelette with potatoes and other vegetables.

I either fry the bottom using fry light and finish off the top using the grill if I have the time and want to present it nicely,

if im in a rush I end up doing this inbetween thing where I just push the egg round the pan until its all cooked, I dont do enough pushing for it to be scrambled but its kind of like a broken up, not so fluffed up omlette I guess?? Its nice and so fillin so who cares what it looks like!

I use HEA grated reduced fat cheese, or light laughing cow triangles. Salt, Pepper (obviously) and then pretty much anything I can find in the fridge? Normally I like to use peppers, onions, bacon/ham, mushrooms, potato to make a frittata...and i normally slice some big tomatos and then put these ontop of the omlette once I've put it under the grill.

However I've been known to put some odd things in omlettes, such as pork steak (this was one of the best omlettes ive ever had by the way!!!), chicken, broccoli, sweetcorn, corgettes and even asparagus!! I really think you can throw in just anything and everything thats avaliable! x

However I've been known to put some odd things in omlettes, such as pork steak (this was one of the best omlettes ive ever had by the way!!!), chicken, broccoli, sweetcorn, corgettes and even asparagus!! I really think you can throw in just anything and everything thats avaliable! x

For some odd reason I read that as Cigarettes!!!! :jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous:

Back