on a downer

Liseinleeds

i have been weighing myself on the scales in bathroom but have discovered that even a 1mm off where i normally put them means the weight is out as floor must not be even. i had been keeping them in one place but the kids moved them. so i know i have lost 9lbs so far in 2 weeks(had to restart after falling off the wagon)
anyway i moved them downstairs as i know the kitchen tiles are flat.
now normally i weigh myself monday morning, pre shower and naked. this mornign is was fully clothed and after shower etc but the scales on a flat floor put me back at square one at 15st1 :(

i thought i was 14st 5 so i am super down today as feel like i am starting all over again dispite having lost 9lb :(

stupid crappy floors!!!! rant over!

You could always weigh yourself weekly somewhere like Boots, with a big set of scales - that way nobody can move those ones!

i'm sure someone tampers with my scales at home, they seem to be up and down each week even before i've got on them - at least the official SW ones seem fairly consistent.

i cant afford the group so i have to weigh in at home, would rather use the weekly fee money for a fitness class like aqua fit. they seem consistent now they are in kitchen so it should be ok from now on....i just weigh shed loads more than i thought :(

can i just put my 10p worth in?

If you lost 9lbs upstairs on your scales, surely if you had put them downstairs at the start they would have read 15 stone 10? so even though you are heavier - you have still lost 9lbs?!?

Keep smiling - xxx

Chin up honey, i'm sure it must be the scales as you had done do well. Keep up the good work (and weighing in the same place)!

Back