On a mission - aniauk83

So today has been my first official day on the same low carb diet but modified as i said in previous post.
So in the morning when woke up, 2 glasses of water to let my metabolism kick off and then slim fast caramel shake. Didnt feel hungry but made myself to drink it anyway. Ermmm dunno if its only the begining but that shake filled me up!

lunch time: small orange at 1.30pm
chicken cup a soup at 4 pm
protein bar at 5pm

now iam back home with my new blender and making smothie for dinner. Put two small bananas, one small orange and a box of raspberries. Add 200ml skimmed milk and two table spoon of 0% fat greek yoghurt. Blended. Drank half a mug (OMG ITS YUMMY!!) and im full. Put other half to the fridge.

thats my new plan. Shake in the morning, soup n bar for lunch and smoothie for dinner (i have ordered unflavoured protein powder to add to smoothies but have to wait till it arrives). Now i hope it will work! will check the scale tmrw morning :D

Just popping in to say hello! Your photos are amazing- well done on your weight loss so far! X

thank u ! x we r aiming for similar weight tho and do u also think the last straight is like soooo long? the weight comes off soooooo slow lol

Yes! I've been stuck since January! Some of it is my own fault though because I get fed up and pig out!

right im back on here, my diet became boring n i put 2lbs on cause wanted some fat food lol

i have changed it again, plus doing insanity work out now well only second day. got to get rid of the last 18lbs somehow!!!

eaten today:
breakfast: strawberries n cream protein shake
lunch: salmon with potatoes n green leaves salad
dinner: chocolate protein shake
plus 4 coffees with skimmed milk

and 30 mins insanity work out

right im back on here, my diet became boring n i put 2lbs on cause wanted some fat food lol

i have changed it again, plus doing insanity work out now well only second day. got to get rid of the last 18lbs somehow!!!

eaten today:
breakfast: strawberries n cream protein shake
lunch: salmon with potatoes n green leaves salad
dinner: chocolate protein shake
plus 4 coffees with skimmed milk

and 30 mins insanity work out

What's the insanity work out like? I've heard it's good. Is it worth the money?

Those pictures of before and after are great. I'm same height as you but only starting on my weight loss journey. This site keeps me going so thanks for sharing.

What's the insanity work out like? I've heard it's good. Is it worth the money?

they r insane, the begining is just a fitness test n i couldnt eeven complete that lol! so im taking it slowly doing till i cant move n stopping. thencoming back to it the next day, maybe in few weeks i will b able to do whole work out together lol!

Wow. I may look at that when ive finished Jillian michaels

Last edited by a moderator:
Food diary for today:

0% fat actimel
Smoothie made of box of raspberries, protein powder and soya milk
Protein bar (fudge flavour)
Banana
Tesco light choices tortila crackers (small bag)
Carrot sticks with low fat hummus
0% small pot of yoghurt (toffee n custard flavour)

Today Is defo day of wanting sweet things all day lol
Carbohydrates total: around 60gr (yay!)

Ania

My Weight lose stopped few weeks ago, well a bit my won fault cause i have had too much chocolate n other crap cause "i was doing well" lol. So i end up being between 152-154lbs for The past 3 weeks. Up n down, up n down. Finally I spoke to myself lol n decided the diet I was on became boring n I can't do it any more (18lbs left to lose) n I need to do something. So I decided to eat bit more carbs n in general but add gym to it. I wanted to b like them all fit girl running in skin tight top n leggings haha. So I started on Sunday my running adventure n I think I start loving it!!!
Run 3km Sunday, 4km Tuesday, and today woke up 6.30am to go for a jog (what????) n then gym in the evening (7km run in total). I really love it!!! Now I hope my scale will love it too when I step on it tmrw! :p

Ania

Thank u very much xxx

Went gym today n done 7km run. Can't believe that. Beat my record with continues run as well managed to do 7mins on 9.0 speed ! (Because I generally run with intervals, usually 1.5min run, 45sec fast walk, then 1.5 mind run n 45sec walk again). Today I thought let me try run till I can't anymore n managed 7mins! Then walked for 2 mins n run 5mins! All together 45mins. Was well proud ! Excercises r something I was missing in my diet. I feel happier n prettier! Hehe

Ania

i am a running addict, went for a 5k run yesterday again n im sitting today at home thinking i want to run again :D so will go gym later again.

I have noticed one very important thing, running changing my body so much! i feel better i got more energy n i start getting so many compliments from people! i actually feel pretty! i went today shopping n instead of getting size 16 or 18 as i used to, i bought a blazer size 8!!!!!!!! n two pair of jeans size 12!!

going out saturday, bought a dress, didnt need it but was so pretty n fit on me that i thought to myself - yes!!

i am still 150lbs, praying by the end of the week to go under!!!

Back