should i continue with my diet

• yes

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • start again

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

maggu

hi everybody,
im on cambridge diet im having 3 cds and a bar from past 5 weeks(from 2nd week i started having bar)..ive lost 1 1/2 stones n 1 1/2 more stones to go..but during my 5th week i dint loose my weight..i had some ayurvedic tonic to clean my stomach..but im on ketosis..dnt knw y..pls help me guys..should i start have 4 cd again 4 coulple of days ??or continue what i am doin??

I'm so glad you asked this question because I'm in my sixth week and although I've lost over 2 stone, for the last week and a bit, my weight has remained constant, even though I've been in ketosis.

Going to see my CDC today to see what she says, although I'm not too worried, but I do want to skeep stripping the fat off.

i dnt have a cdc tats cos my cousin shipped this 4 me..pls let me knw what ur cdc advises u :)
I'm so glad you asked this question because I'm in my sixth week and although I've lost over 2 stone, for the last week and a bit, my weight has remained constant, even though I've been in ketosis.

Going to see my CDC today to see what she says, although I'm not too worried, but I do want to skeep stripping the fat off.

Hi you really shouldn't be doing CD if you aren't seeing a CDC. They are there to make sure that you are doing the diet properly, that you should be doing CD in the first place, to keep an eye on your weight loss and to answer any questions you have. I'm only new on the diet but I'm pretty sure that you shouldn't be doing this without having a CDC.

You may have stayed the same for many reasons, ie totm makes me not lose so much. If you choose to stay on it you will def start losing weight again as it is so low cal. Hope this helps. I am not a cdc so this is only my opinion x

ive not cheated till now..other than the 3 sachets n a bars ive had nothin..tats cos i i dnt get tempted..im following the diet properly..
Hi you really shouldn't be doing CD if you aren't seeing a CDC. They are there to make sure that you are doing the diet properly, that you should be doing CD in the first place, to keep an eye on your weight loss and to answer any questions you have. I'm only new on the diet but I'm pretty sure that you shouldn't be doing this without having a CDC.

sometimes many people stay the same for a week or two, youve done really well so far keep going and maybe up teh water abit? also try cutting down to only 3 "meals" a day 2 shakes and a bar or 3 shakes etc
might help
xxxxxx

I was feeling tired last week, so my CDC recommended eating fish and chicken for a few days, which I did for about five days, which also included a lot of walking, so she thinks that's why I only lost a lb this week (I seem to have put on a couple of lb of muscle as well :cool:, according to her body measurement thingy), and she reminded me to keep drinking lots of water, which I admit I keep forgetting to do, as that really helps.

She also said some weeks are slower than others (in terms of weight loss), but as long as I'm in ketosis then my fat is still getting stripped off, so I expect that normal service will be resumed next week! :D

hey thankz 4 tat advise..will try tat this week.hope tat helps me...well im drinking 3-4 liters of water per day guess tats sufficient..
sometimes many people stay the same for a week or two, youve done really well so far keep going and maybe up teh water abit? also try cutting down to only 3 "meals" a day 2 shakes and a bar or 3 shakes etc
might help
xxxxxx

Hey,
I go to my cdc with my pal, and we both lose weight differently, in Wk3 molly didn't lose any weight but i did, and as you can expect she was gutted but stuck with it.... We both got measured on wk 4 and molly had lost a staggering 14inches (7 of which was from her gut). I have lost 10.5 inches (3 of which was from my gut) which goes to show, you may not weigh any lighter on the scales but you may be loosing inches........ I think you notice inches more than you see a lose in weight.....

Keep you chin up, don't loose all your hard work. :p

Hey,
I go to my cdc with my pal, and we both lose weight differently, in Wk3 molly didn't lose any weight but i did, and as you can expect she was gutted but stuck with it.... We both got measured on wk 4 and molly had lost a staggering 14inches (7 of which was from her gut). I have lost 10.5 inches (3 of which was from my gut) which goes to show, you may not weigh any lighter on the scales but you may be loosing inches........ I think you notice inches more than you see a lose in weight.....

Keep you chin up, don't loose all your hard work. :p

I totally agree GillyBee

Im on totm this week and havent noticed much diff in scales, but im wearing jeans i bought 2 years ago and never ever fitted me. No not only am i wearing them but theyre getting looser.:D

Well done Stargirl,
It's a brill feeling when you notice how your shrinking, I can't help notice hope I'm a happier person now a days. If I bump into someone I haven't seen for a while I don't instantly think 'aw fer fecksake' now, I am pleased as I feel far more confident even though it's not noticable........ yet. I know I am loosing weight and feeling much better.....

Totally agree with everyone here. It's a weird thing the way the weight comes off. My activity levels stay pretty much the same, week in and week out, yet my weight loss is completely all over the place with only having exactly the same amount of calories per day. Stick with it and you'll have a brilliant week again without fail!!!

Well done Stargirl,
It's a brill feeling when you notice how your shrinking, I can't help notice hope I'm a happier person now a days. If I bump into someone I haven't seen for a while I don't instantly think 'aw fer fecksake' now, I am pleased as I feel far more confident even though it's not noticable........ yet. I know I am loosing weight and feeling much better.....

I can relate to this! I have hated going out of the house except for work for so long now. I would have hated to bump in to someone I knew. Just knowing I am doing something about it makes me feel more confident!

I totally agree GillyBee

Im on totm this week and havent noticed much diff in scales, but im wearing jeans i bought 2 years ago and never ever fitted me. No not only am i wearing them but theyre getting looser.:D

CONGRATULATIONS Stargirl!
That has got to be one of the most encouraging things.
I remember how gutting it was when I had to 'give up' on certain clothes when they were just to small and put them away in the wardrobe knowing i would be able to wear them anymore. Well that is not going to be the case for long! I can't wait to have more than a couple of outfits! :D

Back