Attack On my way

true my exercise use to be well i shorten it to just a simpel thing then started joggng while cookng etc. so maybe if kept to my simple 10 minutes i'd be fine no mor no less easy to do and simple.. is it ok if run a game plan for tomorrow to you since i won't have any meat to eat lol left since only got enough for today lol and just incase needed to switch up i know have wraps but if have to they can hold was thinking do totaly diff tyring fig out still but if i get idea can i ask for your opinion :)

my idea i think is if possible to have well seems carbs may help me reduce calories alot more and seems even with a candy day of atleat under 100grams or 90 grams less carbs still seem ok but dobut carbs is an issue. I do notice filling up easier with carbs like more filling and bigger portions.

still figuring idea but thinking exercise idea sounds ok hoping

i do know i should get off mindset whole foods cause not always true like i use to eat super low calorie on cookie crisp and goldfish crackers and popcorn and lost weight as well and was vegan and vegetarian and didn't have to do meat or did boxed meals and was fine as well. so either i accept idea go high salt low carb or idea of just enjoy life and have many options that way

my idea i think is if possible to have well seems carbs may help me reduce calories alot more and seems even with a candy day of atleat under 100grams or 90 grams less carbs still seem ok but dobut carbs is an issue. I do notice filling up easier with carbs like more filling and bigger portions. still figuring idea but thinking exercise idea sounds ok hoping

See i was thinking similar but i didnt want to imply lol. Was going to suggest balancing out your meal e.g. Little bit of carbs with lots of protein to fill u up. That way u can choose wisely or have a treat and just add it to the dauly calories. How about you set yourself a daily calorie goal then choose like that?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thats true good area to start. i was thinking well for immediate results I notice i was from where I am as of today in 2weeks or so lost a pound day then stalled but was 2 lbs lighter at under 1450 in calories most days 1390-1425 ish lol.. however stalled third week then began to get hungry and hated to force sleep early cause i was hungry at night starving myself so then started the 1700 area and that kept weight about same but odd that yesterday didn't seem to backfire though hopping digestive issues lol and not enough liquid as i got today plenty. I was thinking maybe hmm I notice 1 lb a day at 300 calories but thats bit harsh lol

thats true good area to start. i was thinking well for immediate results I notice i was from where I am as of today in 2weeks or so lost a pound day then stalled but was 2 lbs lighter at under 1450 in calories most days 1390-1425 ish lol.. however stalled third week then began to get hungry and hated to force sleep early cause i was hungry at night starving myself so then started the 1700 area and that kept weight about same but odd that yesterday didn't seem to backfire though hopping digestive issues lol and not enough liquid as i got today plenty. I was thinking maybe hmm I notice 1 lb a day at 300 calories but thats bit harsh lol

Oh no, 300 cal is torture to the body, why not try high-protein, a little bit of carbs, and a little vegetables. So in this case you can have a little candy if you want, or chocolate while counting calories. Set yourself on a goal and don't go over or leSs. See how that works. I will do it with you if you want xx

but i'm doing high protein and i need flavor bordom wil come in and i cant stand veggies only if covered in fat lol...

my idea was also i do enjoy apple slices and nuts like peanut butter .. was also for fun to enjoy much things thinking maybe pre portioned meal types

what do you think of these choices will try to get pics and info about them as well. :) thanks again for helping

Hmmm flavour. Unless u use cheese and low carb sauces. Veggies u dont have to eat if u dont like. U wont get bored if u have variety. Do u like fish?

Apples actually is an appetite suppressant so that with peanut butter is a good snack xxx

so far was thinking today gone a new approach didn't weigh myself felt horrible to see the scale so figure do it without weighing just go by how i feel and when i feel that my closes are loose etc.. then I know must be losing..

I know fiber isn't good however figure plus salt but not that it really so much salt figure go the route of enjoy different things. at moment my breakfast was

1tblspoon peanut butter
1 fiber low carb wrap
4 prunes (dried plums)

would done a diff fruit but only left felt like full and pretty much ok was thinking tho to keep protein reduced maybe my liver needs a break or even avodi meat but that may be hard just figure to

reduce calories slowly
keep to lower protein not all protein type diet base
high fiber since fills and some good fats

thinking try to goal total of 1500 or lower but if 1700-1800 atleast work way down

and change it up when my body shrinks see how i can reduce and hunger isn't so much as well

also do the meal portion split up I had planned not 3 meals but mini meals since i woke early my one meal was at 5am now almost 10 normal next meal and then 1 be next and 4 the next and if i really ant bare it then 7 or so be next but keep tiny and filling less protein

just enjoyed my so called favorite fruit and cheapest one lol banana :) fresh as is lol got a bag full for under 1.50 believe was

normally at 69cent per pound but 33cents per pound for a bag of riper ones

which glad got them in time normally morning they have them availible.

so now don't have to rely on dry fruit. also got some whole some sourdough crackers breads (wasa)

had choice bettween 1.99 for light bread mulitl or whole wheat but even with ingredients its so much in it processed kept hitting my mind. so instead I went with wasa which is 5 calories less then in the bread even tho can't make diff things with like french toast or soft bread for peanut butter or toast lol

I figure my best bet and what i'll be using it more for is a side treat with peanut butter or if got cheese same thing,

However all on mind is peanut butter since trying to reduce my protein intake. I think after years of just meat and all my liver may need a break. and maybe a bit of long break or so to reduce this muscle mass i'm building from excess protein in my body.

so far the fruit. nut butter and wrap is going well and filling

the taste i love as well

like fresh raisins/dried fruits/prunes etc. and peanut butter always remined med of like fruit jelly/jam with nut butter

but with bananas its just as great love my banana and peanut butter combo. and so fresh and natural.
:) like a peanut butter banana wrap sandwich loved it

so going to try this out since i'm not big veggie lover and rather fruit better plus raw is best and can have enzymes help me digest and clean my gut out

so figure if keeping protein less in meals maybe ideas like

bananans/ apples/dried fruit if non fresh around or crave for or any type that work with nut butters or nuts or protein of any type

so like my 10ish meal was good fat like peanut butter for my protein source and banana with wrap for fiber to add bulk and fillingness.

do feel actually happier like always notice when did raw fruit diet that having bananas my depress or mood does change as to being a perk of a banana.

was even thinking going that route but with nuts like or cottage cheese, cause with fruit alone it hurts my teeth and stains them up after awhile even tho on raw fruit diet all you can eat all you want. However for me its bit too much and not something can handle even tho unlimited calories and still lose weight at like 4000-6000 lol.

However I think if i balance i'm better off and it be big time save too since fruit and nuts and like not as much meat costs alot less.

like today for todays order not usual cause bananas can range diff prices but
under 5 dollars for huge bag of bananans like 5 lbs or more and crackers stuff one nice size at 2.99 so not bad at all.

I really do hope tho this approach is ok i mean i was using a diff wrap before dukan and at well from being at 1500 under i lost two pounds but stalled so hoping if i kept calorie watching and not hurting my liver with protein that i should be ok to go ahead as is.

also do the meal portion split up I had planned not 3 meals but mini meals since i woke early my one meal was at 5am now almost 10 normal next meal and then 1 be next and 4 the next and if i really ant bare it then 7 or so be next but keep tiny and filling less protein

Thats very early to wake up. X

just enjoyed my so called favorite fruit and cheapest one lol banana :) fresh as is lol got a bag full for under 1.50 believe was normally at 69cent per pound but 33cents per pound for a bag of riper ones which glad got them in time normally morning they have them availible. so now don't have to rely on dry fruit. also got some whole some sourdough crackers breads (wasa) had choice bettween 1.99 for light bread mulitl or whole wheat but even with ingredients its so much in it processed kept hitting my mind. so instead I went with wasa which is 5 calories less then in the bread even tho can't make diff things with like french toast or soft bread for peanut butter or toast lol I figure my best bet and what i'll be using it more for is a side treat with peanut butter or if got cheese same thing, However all on mind is peanut butter since trying to reduce my protein intake. I think after years of just meat and all my liver may need a break. and maybe a bit of long break or so to reduce this muscle mass i'm building from excess protein in my body. so far the fruit. nut butter and wrap is going well and filling the taste i love as well like fresh raisins/dried fruits/prunes etc. and peanut butter always remined med of like fruit jelly/jam with nut butter but with bananas its just as great love my banana and peanut butter combo. and so fresh and natural. :) like a peanut butter banana wrap sandwich loved it so going to try this out since i'm not big veggie lover and rather fruit better plus raw is best and can have enzymes help me digest and clean my gut out so figure if keeping protein less in meals maybe ideas like bananans/ apples/dried fruit if non fresh around or crave for or any type that work with nut butters or nuts or protein of any type so like my 10ish meal was good fat like peanut butter for my protein source and banana with wrap for fiber to add bulk and fillingness. do feel actually happier like always notice when did raw fruit diet that having bananas my depress or mood does change as to being a perk of a banana. was even thinking going that route but with nuts like or cottage cheese, cause with fruit alone it hurts my teeth and stains them up after awhile even tho on raw fruit diet all you can eat all you want. However for me its bit too much and not something can handle even tho unlimited calories and still lose weight at like 4000-6000 lol. However I think if i balance i'm better off and it be big time save too since fruit and nuts and like not as much meat costs alot less. like today for todays order not usual cause bananas can range diff prices but under 5 dollars for huge bag of bananans like 5 lbs or more and crackers stuff one nice size at 2.99 so not bad at all. I really do hope tho this approach is ok i mean i was using a diff wrap before dukan and at well from being at 1500 under i lost two pounds but stalled so hoping if i kept calorie watching and not hurting my liver with protein that i should be ok to go ahead as is.

Hey hun on the plus side banana is good for constipation. Yea maybe ur body needs a meat break, eating fruits and other food groups may actually work in your favour xx

Back