Attack On my way

I would do the mini and large just that I eat still well for me I rather meals cause mini meals just make me hungry for a large or more part of the meal lol for some reason i need that huge meal to feel good for the day lol or well end of the day or not hunger for more . I did try 4 meals then when doing dukan the 5 but like today had breakfast at 6am lunch 1pm and dinner 5pm i felt full and still do like wide away and guts stuffed tho thirsty need to drink lol and under 1500 sodium as well lol sinc eno salt in chicken as normal ones but like just maybe If i ever try to do like three large meals but i know being home all day living in a room thats connected to the kitchen and all i can think is food lol haha or if bored lol so I don't know how to get around it. I wish i could drop like you fast and just not count calories and eat a great meal without thinking oh no did i over eat calories evne tho my carbs were under 10 or something lol

Aww yea must be hard being near the kitchen. Id get bored and wana eat too.

My method seem to be working in full swing lol. You can have a look at my diary if u like to see what i eat on a daily basis. Im over the calorie count section. Ive been eating carbs past 2 days and no weight gain. Totally weird!

I personally try not to over do the seasoning but i end up using more for flavour lol

Hope u had a good rest xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

so disappointed, but i knew my digestiong be big harder since eating this chicken at night like normally i don't get these issues but i guess I still have yesterdays meal digestion was pound heavier and can tell face looks bloated. Did sleep well tho longer then normal. However now back to point 1 .. well todays only last chicken got at store fig enjoy it bit earlier and keep to breaking it up so my body can take time to digest. yesterday came home late and every meal felt to close even tho time inbetween but i was like prob need more time to digest .. So instead eating a lunch meal at 1 since be home on this cold windy rainy day i plan possible to go about it this way (hoping it will help)

breakfast- which had now at 7:35ish

lunch- half chicken plan to do whole half not quater or anything at about 11am

and dinner about 3-4ish

since its like filling need loads time to digest it or something

breakfast was same as yesterday kept it to 3 eggs and a low carb wrap...

I am now curious i figure my calories were even less then past days and even with candy i had more but having a roasted chicken nothing plain no salt and everything and my calories being under 100 calories or so like then normal would eat or more from the 1700 point not including dukans 2600 area. my weight went up...hmm odd.

Then I once did notice in the past when i did have low carb working for me... I was eating so much 2600-3000 and was loising using all the butter and cheese i wanted and meat with skin and all types, pork chops bone in fat on, drumsticks, ground bison. etc.. but then I went the extra step and figure maybe lose more weight if ate lesss..

Lets say wrong move, I began to gain weight, I mean GAIN WEIGHT!! at low amount calories and not that low just 1800 calories. :(

so not sure if its telling me that dropping calories is just causing gain or not sure what to do...

Good morning, :) How are you so far. thanks for letting me see your diary

so disappointed, but i knew my digestiong be big harder since eating this chicken at night like normally i don't get these issues but i guess I still have yesterdays meal digestion was pound heavier and can tell face looks bloated. Did sleep well tho longer then normal. However now back to point 1 .. well todays only last chicken got at store fig enjoy it bit earlier and keep to breaking it up so my body can take time to digest. yesterday came home late and every meal felt to close even tho time inbetween but i was like prob need more time to digest .. So instead eating a lunch meal at 1 since be home on this cold windy rainy day i plan possible to go about it this way (hoping it will help) breakfast- which had now at 7:35ish lunch- half chicken plan to do whole half not quater or anything at about 11am and dinner about 3-4ish since its like filling need loads time to digest it or something breakfast was same as yesterday kept it to 3 eggs and a low carb wrap... I am now curious i figure my calories were even less then past days and even with candy i had more but having a roasted chicken nothing plain no salt and everything and my calories being under 100 calories or so like then normal would eat or more from the 1700 point not including dukans 2600 area. my weight went up...hmm odd. Then I once did notice in the past when i did have low carb working for me... I was eating so much 2600-3000 and was loising using all the butter and cheese i wanted and meat with skin and all types, pork chops bone in fat on, drumsticks, ground bison. etc.. but then I went the extra step and figure maybe lose more weight if ate lesss.. Lets say wrong move, I began to gain weight, I mean GAIN WEIGHT!! at low amount calories and not that low just 1800 calories. :( so not sure if its telling me that dropping calories is just causing gain or not sure what to do... Good morning, :) How are you so far. thanks for letting me see your diary
Aww hun dont get disheartened, its probably just fluctuations Or maybe you need a Detox from all the meats and eggs youve been eatibg, i have heard that eggs can cause constipation therefore making your weight go up. Yes i have noticed that when i eat more iose more, because doing low carb i eat more meats than anything else which means carbs are lower and more far burning. I think because u moved from all chicken And eggs to having wraps and candies could be the cause. Remember candies are high carbs and even tho calories are lower now its still way more carbs that u are now having, bare in mind i think i remember u mentioned fibre affects you? So it could be that fibre built up inside u, maybe a quick detox will sort things out. But on a good note your sleeping better so thats a plus. Im good today thank u, still stuffed from brekkie lol. It was massive!! Its lunchtime now, just after 1pm but not hungry! Lol. Im still in bed having a chilled sunday. Your welcome hunni, u can always find some tips from ny diary, ive looked around on other peoples diaries and copied some of their weightloss secrets, most are just trial and error but some genuinly works, even tho our bodies are different. So it might work for u and it might now, u can tweak it to make it work for u. Ive been losing so i must have been going really low on the carbs lol but then again ive been having veggies too. Hows ur day hun? Hope ur not panicking about that pound up because a quick detox will get rid of it xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thats true and I was going to ditch wrap for breakfast for some cheddar or parm cheese but didn't think be as filling. :( darn I feel so like I know i shouldn't but guilty and bad about this gain like i know its probably slow digesting and the wraps do cause me to be more constipated.

I was shocked that I feel even bad that maybe i need to eat very low calorie to lose anything. Worked in the past but is bit like a Killer diet lol. 350 higest calories to eat a day. back then was easy cause i tried to hide my hunger and walk and keep food to like one bite here. but now days i fear slow metab and just can't stand the hunger feel.

I also was thinking that you eat so less like under 1200 a day and I can't even get that low with out feeling hungry. However, I wonder if its cause I should just start digging into salt. since the day i did candy my wraps have so much salt it was higher then yesterday and total recommeneded in a day and still no gain. so maybe need to get over fear of real salty things.

However, it could be true that just from changing in diet approaches and all the meat and well fiber probably doing me in :)

I feel guilty like i had a huge pizza pie and reason for why gained it all was because of that. However, it was just low carb 7 total and under 1500mg sodium and just high protein with some fat :( DARN I WISH THIS WAS EASY!!

Aww hun atleast u no why u gained and its easy to sort out. Im averaging 1000-1300 a day in cals but today i think im near 1600. Reason because i keep losing. But i am eating loads of meat and veggies so i dont feel as hungry. Have u tried appetite suppressants? Maybe u need that to help curb the hunger.

I tried doing welll a few but never feel super full on low carb These pills i'm taking now should help with hunger as well but oddly i still hunger it doesn't seem to work.

I used to take 1 called lida daidaihua. Really good, got it from chineese herbalist, natural ingredients. I was full up on 1 slice of toast lol. Makes u thirsty too so the weight flies off. I remember losing a stone in the week and kept it off. U take 1 tablet with breakfast and thats it, in 30 mins u feel it working. Another one i tried was maizatang and was very successful too. Think u can get maizatang in the states but the lida one is mostly uk based as they sell the fake ones on the net. But maizatang i got off amazon. I recommend it.

Im hungry now tho, heads spinning and sugar levels are low, gona skip soup and bread for ribs, honey roasted parsnips, potato rosti and brussels. Lol Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sounds good today appetite seems up so going to prob break my meals up 4 again like before have quater of roasted meat and other later and then dinner other half figure. maybe its just my body changing from one plan to another but now feeling super hungry and frustrated. but trying decide game plan tomorrow.

I think my only hope is to really dig down deep .. I get idea since seems food isn't wnats causing weight gain just need to count caloires or something and if i go super restrictive maybe have more success, however don't want to lose my hair as well lol. However, I could be jumping over hoops in fear and this could all be from a change from eating a certain all lean to change to diff and eating so much at night or just time to digest etc.. being constipated. etc.. Unfortanetly would love to see faster weight loss then be stuck on the one pound down I was at. :(

tried this my garcninia pills I have well finally using the better type i bought and seem to be going better now lol sorry TMI but i think it was just digesting issues but now feel like today is my up day but prob go down by tomorrow. these pills are more extra strength then the other ones. hoping it works out better then the ones had to review :)

Youll find the right balance as its trial and error. Haha your weight will deffo go down by tomorrow in that case lol

Ok but yeah i thinking cause like ok having a meal thats like no carbs shouldn't be as bad as having a meal full carbs . so i think it must be digestive issues.

Unfortanetly like said sometimes I get the feeling that meat is my candy lol haha

this all natural chicken is addictive in taste but filling. I decided to keep to my words, cause felt so hungry growling tummy so decided eat the entire half and not just have 1/4 now and the other later. That way can let it digest longer and have the rest later tonight.

I always think will it fill me but it does. its perfect amount of food and like that keeps me fullest longer in the day. added some blk pepepr this time and thatas about it. salt substitute = potassium and got nice golden chicken. better heated up from day before i think and such icky day today was like the sun coming out but now getting dark and cloudy almost like rain again.

However I wonder like see having since didn't take pic lets say this type size half a plate of all natural type love best flavors you can tell hormone free better and nothing added no preservatives or salts etc. but having a piece like this = http://www.mightysweet.com/mesohung...3/02/10-Half-Roast-Chicken-Medieval-Times.jpg keeps me full long and supress hunger for a long time as well,

I hope i am calculting it right tho see online it says 24oz readington farms chicken is prob the 35oz without the bones at 1280 calories so was going with that, and my eggs had 3 with wrap making it 1606 or somethign like that but not sure I only found it under that amount and I am guessing with the bones it would add the extra to make it a full 35oz bird but without it is like 24oz meat.. guessing thats how it is being done.

I mean its still sortof lean like 200+ protein today and 80-90 grams fat area not like super fatty either and carbs 7 grams or like under 10.

I think it must have to do with so much heavy weight of food to digest.

plus home so can drink alot more then I did yesterday so help flush out all that excess protein etc.. When I'm out I try to avoid drinking so don't have to go to the bathroom and so I lose out in the days supply of liquid also.. That may be key to the problem too

http://welcometothecookout.com/wp-c...0/6.WTTC-Half-Half-Chicken-e1383156876170.jpg lean like this as well nice big piece breast bit dry but still good natural lol and no flavors as well :)

I mean maybe i'm too like stuck to idea lean protein like image above being what i need maybe i should be eating like the opposite maybe my body needs that candy fix and change lol

http://images.tastespotting.com/thumbnails/498918.jpg

i always kept thinking about that as well maybe my body is so use to low carb and not ever tempting to do not whole foods plus too much fiber fake foods that have fake sugars to eat and all and that maybe i need to be eating the opposite.

Yeah maybe your body needs a different change, that chicken looks crispy and yummy. Looks flavoursome too. Maybe try having balanced meals like eating something with your meat so you don't get bored for choices.

do you well was wonderging ever feel if exercise increases hunger, i feel even tho working out no matter what still not making any diff and i know its just great stress reliever but wonder about that as well

Ohh i dont exercise anymore lol. I get really hungry and eat too much calories. I dont have self controll lol xx

Back