Attack On my way

on that site it like shows what happens however, you know they only say just the carb plain. if glycemic rules apply if you applied high fat like cream cheese or peanut butter or protein or it was super high fiber the meal would slow digest like bacon and not immedetly be digested to cause blood sugar rise.

Ohhh that article is interesting. I should look into that being a diabetic i tend to go for foods that digests slowly to prevent a blood sugar rise

Tomorrow youll be able to see how the food affected u, will be interesting as our bodies work in such a weird way. Im having bit more carbs tomorrow! But gona need protein to slow it down so carbs and protein together is good lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hey quick question. to you does salt on all meat effect you badly, since your losing i always wonder if i'm over thinking it as a bad thing

I use a lot of salt and it doesnt affect me. It only affects me when im expecting a period but apart from those odd times i still lose the weight but everyones different. I retain water and feel bloated with bread and pasta. I guess i drink lots of water anyway so that flushes out the salts. I heard that natural salts are good in moderation. You should be fine using it xx

umm well salty food products like I try to not have so much bacon or cheese cause fear of salt overload but does that seem to effect you. I use a salt subsititute but when having salty food products should i be worried of all the salt if its just meat fat and protien

Ohhh i get u now. Well salty stuff like bacon and pepperami stuff doesnt affect me at all, it does make me crave more foods tho. But one thing ive noticed is that it stalls weightloss if too much is consumed but never a weight gain or bloating which isnt too bad, with saying that it could affect u differenty as our bodies are sensitive to specific things but in moderation it should be fine. Just make sure ur taking in lots of extra water when eating saltier stuff to avoid bloat

Thank you. I always notice when i did just lean and had loads cottage cheese i was ok with bacon but still feared i'd over do it and gain water weight. However I think either it might of been other things when doing low carb in general with fat that cause me to feel it was water gain which could be just not digesting my food the day before like i notice on dukan since i was eating so late at night and expecting it to lower.

I always hear on certain sites that you should always have more salt on this type of diet like 2-3tsp more then the regular amount. then others saying that its still to watch. However i never knew how much is too much or what is the perfect range to aim for.

Thanks for the help :)

not bad didn't sleep well was very concentrating on something. However woke same weight no change, bit tired cause of lack sleep. Though no weight change no gain feel light bit constipated from fiber but not to bad.

crave of the day some meat lol

breakfast- did a wrap to hold me over if I am going to be waiting a bit to go to the store. so low carb fiber wrap, and 3 eggs blk pepper and salt substitute
diet grapefruit drink flavor water

:D Goodmorning :)

todays menu IMG_20131220_160407.jpgIMG_20131221_125308.jpg breakfast 3 eggs low carb wrap . lunch half plain roast chicken hormone free n other half for dinner :) yummy.... better then plain breast any day of chicken :)

I love when i can get to shoprite with the all natural redington birds - no chemicals no salts no flavors or anything added just a plain roasted bird and not super burnt like when one market was in town, even tho had nothing on it but the wings would be dried out and burnt to like nothing. However they shut down and shoprite is not super close but when I get chance and they have them there I stock up. Got two one for today and one for tomorrow if not eating today lol haha. &nbsp;but filling yet love good amount protein and nice crispy skin and flavor is super good compared to the overly salty flavored bunch roasted at the market plus alot bigger and cheaper then the one market i have in town.<br><br><br>So happy got to head down that way :)&nbsp;

I was talking to my mom also have an idea to scrapbook of all different recipes to keep down. since I'm in to scrapbooking and would love a family book of all different holiday to every day recipes made my either grandmother, mother and me lol like three generations or even my sister shes a twin so its sortof be cool like close family type thing of women :)

Oh wow hun your a twin!! Amazing. Ive always wished i was a twin lol.
That chicken looks amazing!! Would love some now. How was the protein for u today? So good that yout weight stayed the same! Didnt u wonder to yourself that u might have been wasting your time low carbing and no change but eating candy and still no change? Lol. Atleast u can now enjoy a little of what u fancy in moderation. Sorry about late reply, was mega busy today and still havent made it home yet but im on my way home now tho so should reach within the next half hr. Ohh yh that scrap book thing with recipes is a good idea. Youll be in the kitchen cooking up a storm before u no it

How was today? Hope ur ok xxx

No problem, :) How was your day?

I thnk I did pretty well and odd thing like see with lean breast and eggs I can eat lets say loads calorie estimating at highest day was 2600 calories and was same weight but when doing this type plan with skin on roasted meat and all I range near 1700-1800 ( estimating by online says)
and I do feel fuller like the meat fills me much more but I did notice as well like my total reading if estimated

comes out to for today tho with a diff type roasted chicken little more fat but since all natural type no added anything comes out as

this for today:

says total calories as well like 1606 for today ,cause this roaster is a leaner type then the ones i get at other times with a little flavoring stuff added and carbs, but this has none and the rest day as well for fat carbs and protein read = 81 fat grams. 7 grams carbs and 208 grams protein

but all estimating from the online and size thing. Since I doubt the 35oz chicken is pure 35oz since bones you don't eat and online says 24oz I guess is edible making it 8servings for 160 calories come to 1280 and a norm at a diff store with stuff comes out to 1440 about that like so my calories when having that and breakfast at like 300-400 range from 1700-1800 i guess you can say lol

and now i think got my body up longer like i'm not falling tired so soon either as normally would. Last night was up like up till 1:30 in the morning then woke up in the morning at 4:45 to wake up. did nap a litte maybe like 30 minis or 40 mins more but i don't know feel well awaked just was bit tired in the morning from lack of sleep, but hoping tonight be sleeping well lol

No problem, :) How was your day? I thnk I did pretty well and odd thing like see with lean breast and eggs I can eat lets say loads calorie estimating at highest day was 2600 calories and was same weight but when doing this type plan with skin on roasted meat and all I range near 1700-1800 ( estimating by online says) and I do feel fuller like the meat fills me much more but I did notice as well like my total reading if estimated comes out to for today tho with a diff type roasted chicken little more fat but since all natural type no added anything comes out as this for today: says total calories as well like 1606 for today ,cause this roaster is a leaner type then the ones i get at other times with a little flavoring stuff added and carbs, but this has none and the rest day as well for fat carbs and protein read = 81 fat grams. 7 grams carbs and 208 grams protein but all estimating from the online and size thing. Since I doubt the 35oz chicken is pure 35oz since bones you don't eat and online says 24oz I guess is edible making it 8servings for 160 calories come to 1280 and a norm at a diff store with stuff comes out to 1440 about that like so my calories when having that and breakfast at like 300-400 range from 1700-1800 i guess you can say lol and now i think got my body up longer like i'm not falling tired so soon either as normally would. Last night was up like up till 1:30 in the morning then woke up in the morning at 4:45 to wake up. did nap a litte maybe like 30 minis or 40 mins more but i don't know feel well awaked just was bit tired in the morning from lack of sleep, but hoping tonight be sleeping well lol

Hey hun, i had a good day thank u, litterally just got in haha, was out with the new guy, went bowling today, good fun. Im currently stuffing my face eating smoked sausages and a hot chocc lol. Full fat one may i add lol

I can see the pattern now, so u eat less now but feel fuller? Thats good. I find i get hungry pretty quick when eating mostly meats too.

Hope u do get a better sleep tonight tho, must be pretty frustrating struggling to sleep.

Did u have a good saturday? Xx

i do agree with fat does help but sometimes in past when depressed i just eat and if the meat type is like say high fat high calories i end up filling my gut as much as well.. which prob why it stops working.. i think maybe i'm best if leave off like adding fat to things like butter and such if my meal is higher protein and moderate fat i end up normal amount cals and tastes great.

your sausge and cocoa sounds delicious.. oo New guy good for you cool sounds like a fun day.:)

after shopping felt headahce and hungry but after got home felt full from i think this is possible

maybe cutting my meals in mini meals is also a NO NO for me casue when i have like lets say a huge meal i feel less hungry which did toda then if I eat every few hours. like depends on type food too but i mean if doing low carb like if I had a full plate of food instead having half and going back for rest i end jup fuller seems cause i notice from past with the half chicken i use to break in 1/4 and half it every few hours but then notice i end up hungry for it sooner most of the times but with all together i'm alot fuller.

so wonder if should think about that as well as an idea... instead mini meals try three larger meals but does seem only work with filling meals liike that and not sure still weary about calories as well lol

after shopping felt headahce and hungry but after got home felt full from i think this is possible maybe cutting my meals in mini meals is also a NO NO for me casue when i have like lets say a huge meal i feel less hungry which did toda then if I eat every few hours. like depends on type food too but i mean if doing low carb like if I had a full plate of food instead having half and going back for rest i end jup fuller seems cause i notice from past with the half chicken i use to break in 1/4 and half it every few hours but then notice i end up hungry for it sooner most of the times but with all together i'm alot fuller. so wonder if should think about that as well as an idea... instead mini meals try three larger meals but does seem only work with filling meals liike that and not sure still weary about calories as well lol

I dunno my body might be weird but eating fat doesnt fill me up, natural fats or added fats when eaten i crave more and more and feel hungrier. Yeaa i had a nice day. Mmm the sausage and cocoa was a nice ending toy day even tho its after midnight now lol, it was a pity i didnt eat the whole things, i saved the other half to make a smoke sausage omlette with onion, peppers and tomatoes for breakfast along with my usual porridge, i do feel a bit greedy eating eggs with porridge but it fills me up and gives extra calories which i need to maintain my weight.

I think portioning out your chicken in 4 quarters is a big torture lol. For 1 chicken is very light, are u eating the chicken on its own? You must feel hungry, i do womder about ur headache tho hun. I think u was in ketosis from eating only meat and eggs for few days then u changed ur diet. Maybe thats where the headache is coming from. My advise is to eat till ur full, portioning the chicken every few hrs is torture. I could eat a whole chicken just twice lol. Its really light.

Mini meals gd idea but how about 3 large and 3 small meals, the big ones are main meals and small ones are snacks? How does that sound?

Hope i helped xx

yeah full chickne lol its not to much actually without bone but easy to eat lol :) and filling tho. ANd like for me its a great feast but filling when having a full half during times and split up during the day.

That breakfast sounds good of yours.

yes i normally find like i guess having whole size chicken for lunch and dinner broke up stay full all day long without hunger cause super stuffed

but with lean like chick breast notice my appetite is like hunger cause lack fat and all. but when i add fat like butter i do get the taste of joy and just want more and more like.

However when i end up eating more meat with fat but not like adding much or super amount it seems to fill me large portion protein lol and some fat guess does for me but if its super lean and protein only does fill till few hours hungry for more and begin to get bored of dryness and lack of greasy fatty ness lol haha

but yeah i don't know I keep thinking like how to work things out. However every time hear that you eat like sausage which loved so much but salt so high always fear it or like I just wish if i could go with my idea n never htink of food like

end up having breakfast 3 eggs and bacon or sausage and cream in tea/coffee or almond milk/soy milk

lunch- cheddar cheese topped turkey burgers

dinner- roasted spare ribs which always craved but calories so high could eat full rack or two lol haha

just wish i could do what i want on low carb and never think of counting just enjoy as much as like but i know some how i'll over do it lol

:)

I would do the mini and large just that I eat still well for me I rather meals cause mini meals just make me hungry for a large or more part of the meal lol for some reason i need that huge meal to feel good for the day lol or well end of the day or not hunger for more . I did try 4 meals then when doing dukan the 5 but like today had

breakfast at 6am lunch 1pm and dinner 5pm i felt full and still do like wide away and guts stuffed tho thirsty need to drink lol and under 1500 sodium as well lol sinc eno salt in chicken as normal ones but like just maybe If i ever try to do like three large meals but i know being home all day living in a room thats connected to the kitchen and all i can think is food lol haha or if bored lol so I don't know how to get around it. I wish i could drop like you fast and just not count calories and eat a great meal without thinking oh no did i over eat calories evne tho my carbs were under 10 or something lol

Back