Attack On my way

well yeah they are only ones have left they are like high fiber wraps called ole. tho so salty as well but 90 calories nice filling cause all fiber and taste great
only 5 net carbs and like all rest fiber. but has monosaturated olive oil fats as well in them. says to be good for you heres site:High Fiber/Low Carb 8 Wraps | Ole Mexican Foods make a whole bunch of them different types. :)

actually think experiment protien/fat pair with sweets helps alot and fiber as well.. I notice like i'm not dieing to eat tons and funsize is perfect amount since not super big on too much sweet stuff. so far calories, fat, carbs, protein read as = 1329, 69fat,61carbs,67protein bunch of 6s lol and fiber with these wraps like i'm big fiber lover but constipation usually from it is total of 39 today not bad lol :) atleast not over 50 or more lol but so far that is lol :) and feel pretty good only way i find i can eat less is without doing low carb, with low carb I'll eat it like a kid eats candy lol. NON Stop. and feel its fine cause its no carbs lol.

Thats a good balance. Calories still within reason. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well yeah they are only ones have left they are like high fiber wraps called ole. tho so salty as well but 90 calories nice filling cause all fiber and taste great only 5 net carbs and like all rest fiber. but has monosaturated olive oil fats as well in them. says to be good for you heres site:High Fiber/Low Carb 8 Wraps | Ole Mexican Foods make a whole bunch of them different types. :)

Ohh thank u. I would love to try it out. I love bread but doing low carb i cant have it so the wraps will be good. X

they taste great and filling why i always feel fiber well i know constipates me but like with things like that maybe be alot of calories for so little like having peanut butter or something i pair with low calorie high fiber wrap and get that full feeling and feel like having a real sandwich :) and a bigger meal. Plus not a veggie person hate veggies make me crave more food or just feel gross by them lol. :)

they taste great and filling why i always feel fiber well i know constipates me but like with things like that maybe be alot of calories for so little like having peanut butter or something i pair with low calorie high fiber wrap and get that full feeling and feel like having a real sandwich :) and a bigger meal. Plus not a veggie person hate veggies make me crave more food or just feel gross by them lol. :)

Its so weird! Fibre doesnt help me either, erm i swear its suppose to help us? Lool Yea they do look yummy, id probably crave the whole bag lol. Id toast it and slap on some peanut butter. Haha

oddly i find that having one or so since they are like burrito sizes each bag except the flatouts are bit thicker as well tho they seem so much filling like. The things that I notice from low carb.. with veggies - I get hungry fast. even if low carb like brussle sprouts, tomatoes, peppers, any type brocooli like i digest fast or something or i just don't feel full. if i eat too many at a dish i feel yuck like the meal was destroyed by the veggies..

if i had choice i'd be like this as my low carb diet:

breakfast- 3-4 eggs pan fried in butter. top with a handfull of cheddar cheese freshly sliced, and served along with a real pork italian sausage not breakfast type but real meal type sausage nice large piece

a cup of tea with cream

lunch- have a few pieces of roasted chicken wings . then cover in a mixture of real butter, and hot sauce.
like 20 pcs

side treat have a delicious slice of cheese cake no bake - just using a non crust type - heavy cream splenda vanilla and cream cheese whipped up together but possibly in a cup make like a mousse then sit it out

dinner end with a nice feast-

two burgers all beef - one topped with bacon on both each. and melty cheese cheddar as well nice big burgers lol

but prob be so much food lol calories

I guess when I always heard my mom back in like 2000 I think was or some time then like saying low carb you could eat a pound of bacon, tons of eggs etc.. for breakfast and all day long eat as much you like and never gain. I was like sold lol haha but at time was vegan so didn't really read into it till like 2008 got idea to try and I had some good times with it and such and find that i love meat. However I think like i love it as much as if its a candy treat that I just want to eat it non stop lol.. However it does fill just it takes alot calories to do it.

Lol your making me hungry haha. Yea i love veggies but it does make me hungry immediately and i do get bored eating too much. Maybe give this a good go and see how u feel

true feel so light today cause didn't eat so much food and feel full liike not blow up full but perfect just i do wonder if like well i went with my gut. I just kept thinking gonna get this roasted chicken thing or os and all i kept feeling was sick everything meat i thought of as idea to do today. even tho tastes good just didn't have taste for it. felt gross out lol. so had to take break and stop since seems even like my weight hasn't went down lately on low carb any form just seems stalled at same amount or up and down

Well its good your feeling contented with what u ate. It must be frustrating eating just meats and wanting more because it isnt filling enough. I think what your doing now is a good balance and u can eat what u desire in moderation so u wont feel miserable lol

true thanks, your so right. I just want to find that right combination to stick too from day in day out and stop stressing out on oh no is htis wrong for me or is this right. like i want to be free of that. and it dawned on me like I am taking advice that worked for some people however not everyon is the same. like my body can't stand fiber even tho its said to be great for you. or like you need veggies and to avoid candy or so forth and then you go to another page and says candy is ok and . then you see eat all you want then anotehr that says no you need to count .. etc.. or like eat less and metab goes down or eat more and lose more weight is better then eating less.

like i'm lost. lol:)

like i wish if i could have a mix now that i notice in some way carbs aren't to bad and if kept at a good range not bad at all if did like low carb with few carbs maybe lol.. or even if low carb like i could probably well now crave roasted chicken etc.. but like do a version of . nuts and dairy and meat as a diet only groups love.. fruit if mixed with protein but mainly love the high acidic side of things lol haha..

do wonder thoo getting slight headache and feeling bit not super hungry tho like thinking about it if i should eat more. i don't want to slow my metabolism down even tho had sugar today i did just have 1321 i mean yesterday on a low fat lean all meat thing was at 2600 area and still no gain.

but wonder if i up for like 1700 today or near it if that be better to do even tho had some sugar lol not that it made big carb up plus fiber slows blood sugar intake and fat does as well

what do you think should i or not? be my 5th meal before bed at 7ish so have time to digest starting feel light headed tho not sure what to do if bad move

ok going for it cause feeling ill light headed.. so total for today be 1665 with 85 fat. 76 carbs and 86 protein lol :) not bad i don't think still very low under 100 carbs and not super fatty equal to protein and tons fiber at 49 now lol

I see what u mean, it might be ur 5th meal but calories arent high at all. Im just thinking i hope all the sugar treats dont affect u. Try monitoring weight each morning then up or lower calories according. If ur genuinly hungry then dont suffer. Just experiment and see what works xxx

ty tamzy. I mean i was ok but then i guess either my body got use to eating before bed that i started feeling light headed and weak like in my arms like felt my stomach bit hurting too. and my concentration went down as well..

so did more peanut m&ms and two eggs in a wrap for a nice low total. I don't want to also lower my metabolism too slow if i have to lower calories but i do want to see good progress. i mean i don't feel heavy all day cause food is pretty much light that I ate tho. I think i broke the no crave fell. Now crave tomorrow to eat meat, since got my fill lol.

I think only i do that is because i feel i can eat so much and not gain which i don't know how to get that thought out of my mind, i guess also consider it safe food every time seen this ad online

Back