Attack On my way

finally internets back lol haha figure update my pic lol :) .. True that would be delicious some tasty things like that, but I guess my only fear is overdoing the fat. I mean I could tempt it by adding in additional eggs or trying to not trim my chicken breast leaving a piece of the so called fat on the meat as well. lol:) However, I would love to try to add maybe actual cheese but I was avoiding salt tho try adding like real fatty cheese or, a little more carbs I have this vegan protein mix high protein full vitamins maybe make something like that lol.. I know was keeping it low but wonder if up either fat or carbs would be bad. True like I just ate and my gut is in pain, it seems like either the more food I eat or the no food I eat for a while then I'm running lol. I so need to make this work :) I do love to eat nonstop lol, I thinking tho about that bacon idea, I use to in the past before I ended this diet that try it with turkey bacon, its got bit more fat then having lean chicken breast, even if I try for like you said pork and steak maybe. or keeping instead going for ground turkey 99% fat free go for the fattier type 93% fat free true I should try to branch out I mean I keep thinking maybe I have to be the lowest fat and even having more eggs I get worried but so far having 10 and I know in the book they really say 2 and total 4 yolks a week, which I wouldn't be able to do. So having more fat may not be a problem.

Oohh nice pic hun!! Love it. Yaay for the internet.

Hmmm im just thinking is there a low salt cheese. Well i mozzarella isnt salty. Ground turkey mince sounds good too.

Experiment and see how u feel

Mmm my chicken is lush!! Deffo gona stock up on steak house seasoning now. It taste kinda cheesy mmmm x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oddly i have never felt un hungry lol
strange as low as i went i could still eat, but that may be just out of boredom, but do notice i eat less with a mix fat and low carb high protein .

but i'm ok wth eating all day lol ..
ur chicken sounds devine :) love roasting/baking meat it just taste awesome :)

Haha i alwsys think about food, even thinking about it makes me get fat lol. I dunno whats working for me anymore lol. Im scared to eat eggs, i wana eat the meat skin while crispy but im panicking lol. I miss pasta dishes but and roast potatoea but that will spike my sugar levels. Haha

Have u thought up a plan yet?

lol true. I think after I find more ideas maybe I won't be stuck thinking its hopeless.

However, I still would love to try that out daily add in maybe alittle more fat maybe like my noon meal is coming up few minutes and maybe make it 3 eggs not just two and see if that extra burst fat be bad lol.. I mean I do use the nonstick cooking spray. spray the pan wash it with little water to spread and not have as much fat left lol. :) DO feel better today cause weight down and lighter not like I ate a whole turkey and face and body is bloated out lol

ok maybe kept to just two sortof didn't want to over stuff myself. However I do want to do as you said incorporate a little more fat in daily or diff food choices.

Yea hun, maybe add the fats little at a time. Or cook with real butter to get the fatty taste. Again no carbs. Try scrambling your egg in butter, even cook ur chicken breast in it. So ur getting in good fats no carbs.

Orrr try steaks. Mmmm.

true, :). wow yesterday felt bit full but today feel like not as much like i could eat and eat lol haha but like not going to stuff food down my throat but do feel like calm and relaxed like not so heavy like yesterday I guess just do feel better today just deff need to think new ideas, and actually go out and get some ideas or use some high fat stuff like cheese in the fridge.

Yea that sounds like a good idea. Its a bit like atkins without the veggies.

true, i just for odd reason once I add fat I want to add more and more and thats where the problem begins and it don't work out for me no more lol.. However if I keep it to maybe instead doing chicken breasts get roasted chicken like whole chicken or so with skin and maybe or wings etc.. and just keep still more protein towards fat I may be able to last lol. However, from past experience lol I could gobble 3 or more spoons butter in one dish even if its just 2 eggs and bacon lol and even grease included lol haah i go nutso with fat. thinking since its fat and low carb I can eat all I want, which is big no no for me lol.

true, i just for odd reason once I add fat I want to add more and more and thats where the problem begins and it don't work out for me no more lol.. However if I keep it to maybe instead doing chicken breasts get roasted chicken like whole chicken or so with skin and maybe or wings etc.. and just keep still more protein towards fat I may be able to last lol. However, from past experience lol I could gobble 3 or more spoons butter in one dish even if its just 2 eggs and bacon lol and even grease included lol haah i go nutso with fat. thinking since its fat and low carb I can eat all I want, which is big no no for me lol.

Ohhh no! I see what u mean now lol. I think trying it bit by bit is best then. I think the worse than can happen is youll maintain, low chance if gaining.

true, I think honestly the reasons love full protein is that i do stay trim and less bloated but my nails grow fastr like every day seems get longer my hair as well and gets stronger and my skin looks great i don't break out or anything . lol PLus I heal faster from cuts when I have fat I seem to have more of a less skin issue as well.:)
Love the perks

true, I think honestly the reasons love full protein is that i do stay trim and less bloated but my nails grow fastr like every day seems get longer my hair as well and gets stronger and my skin looks great i don't break out or anything . lol PLus I heal faster from cuts when I have fat I seem to have more of a less skin issue as well.:) Love the perks

Ohhh yea my skin glows. How weird!!! I maintain and lose on no carbs and i get fat when i eat carbs. Carbs i love but they hate me so i hate them too!! X

:) yeah .. me its that i don't mind for the taste don't fill and just makes me feel lousy and unsatisfied, yet protein and meat has this taste and feel of full for longer lol and not processed like made into ground flour then mixed with things to make bread or sugars or stuff added to it.. Meat is just pure off the animal no added of sugar flavorings lol

ok so far felt hungrir today and still doing well eating same time but deff doing the 7pm treat eat lol haha well last meal ... nothing changed really maybe add more meat so more calories but just been not as full today as was yesterday. I do question tho deff will need meat soon if stay cause might last one more day but then after that will be like non left. I do wonder like i only tried these pills in two ways no fiber which is now and seems to work but does mention that with fiber it loses its effect and I had tried in one day using them and the so called cramping and stomach issues didn't really have at all was too much fiber and constipated as always

hmm so if no fiber still acts with that maybe could having say donuts or easy to digest carbs refined instead whole grain type be the same effect..hmm same as fattier meats like if talking about adding in fat

one crave of mine is I don't mind eating meat, but I love it best with some type greasy fatty addition too it
either be the skin, the cheese, the fat content of the meat itself, or nuts lol and high fat creams butters and dressings and oils.

I would say go and get a huge platter of assorted chicken pieces fried but be breaded lol

so wonder if I did tempt the roaster thing tomorrow i mean cals will drop only if breakast enjoy alot but the bird i don't think is so much maybe is not sure.

then see with that or. even more I could just add peanut butter, but knowing me if I am eating 5 times a day I'd probably have it 5 times a day and its not good as one tablespoon per dish rather 2 lol haha get the full yummy effect :)

lol hahah

Oddly for while had this crave just cause of image but of a donut lol out of no place

another thing tho I did have to review a 32 oz of MCT oil which is made of coconut or palm oil used for instant energy like carbs but pure fat

so like a fat can be used to fry and all that . wondering if i used that, is said to help weight maintain, increase energy, help immune systerm and so much more good for you oil verse everything. hmm.

Odd image of just eating a light meal of a donut or two and hot cocoa lol haha just sweets on the mind.

funny tiday be the go up day but didn't even tho ate more breasts yesterday of chicken.

hope ok. upping my eggs today had 3 and chicken breast for breakfast instead of my two...hope a change of more won't do harm

Sounds like your getting it all sussed out. I jus woke up and not feeling too well so
Had a low carb porridge and a runny boiled egg.

I need to think of a life time plan i can stick to and this is it lol. My plan is to just feast on protein, expensive but better than being fat. My plan is to be in ketosis for a long time.

Are u hungry today? Xx

I did wake up very hungry adn felt guilty was going to do more fattier today but now unsure cause had more food in morning well egg more. However I feel better, I was just glad I didin't bouce up again since seems like a pattern go up go down go up go down lol.. seesawing lol every day.. So I figure to just splurge and have the extra egg. tho I really want to maybe so want peanut butter or a roasted chicken for the rest of the day lol but so unsure how bad the change would be, figure if I kept to low carb even if its fat it wouldn't be bad but then I don't know if that would change things. So figure maybe take time to think today cause I have well barely any meat left after today, then i really will need to food shop tomorrow plus just had a bunch of work once I got up as well.

How are you today? I hope you feel better:)

k figure one day maybe egg splurge and think a plan tomorrow. all meat be done will be left few eggs. was thinking maybe do more like skin on chicken while ating same portions and try not to add in more salt been below 1600 or 1500mg so try below 2000, if possible

I do notice a big difference in my legs in my gut and my face so deffinitly doing something, however I am craving for something savory with fat.

either I go with the idea of maybe may not make myself but get a full roasted chicken from the grocery store tomorrow low salt one hoping if not then be high salt but figure go with the lemon herb low salt only one there with that and have with a breakfast of possibly eggs and cheese or something. Or another thing but figure I didn't ever have a bad effect with that before changing to this diet. However I do seem to watch calories with it during the day may be bit hungry but near the end of the night at dinner I end up full cause have the biggest portion then and don't really need more.

I guess the only thing running in my head is size and amount.. like for lean I am eating all I want lol including eggs not weighng for food or counting numbers. However I do crave something fatty and I wish that would be part of the list like instead of doing dukan to add veggies instead add in some more fat lol with each dish lol . like as much as a tablespoon of butter or having wings or leave skin on lol that be awesome. I figure could that work?

Like make my own plan, have been phase 1 - lower fat
and now make phase two have more fat while protein still be more then it in the meal or equal lol

Back