Attack On my way

oddly with those treats i don't feel full and end up wanting meat as well lol haha.. I never rely on treats no more because they are nice but my eyes are more for that tbone steak verse that muffin unless its 6 of them haha.. but never found myself eating too much for sweet tooth only if its like pair protein with it. such as pork rinds with peanut butter lol haha

does sound good tho. I never liked coconut or almonds.. Always wanted to try almond butter but hate almonds only if they are in a mix of nuts and barely in the jar lol.

So far lets just say feeling like always do at night like i've eating so much and be fat in the morning lol haha tho it doesn't like fill me that i'm sick feeling full as if it had fat on it but feel like my gut is well expanded a bit lol :))

Stil today was almost going down the idea count caloires and enjoy candy, chocolate nuttty yummy. However I changed my mind and said I will try today to keep low carb at the moment and just do a fattier approach.

THAT WON ME OVER!!

:):)

I had a all beef hot dog which notice not much salt as many like 240mg, so I boiled it a little bit hoping to let loose some salt as well then

two two eggs in nonstick cooking spray and chopped the hot dog into 4 slices and placed in the eggs letting it sear in the flavor with the eggs. and brown up a little

WOW the flavor made me like glad I am not doing lean again, no more dry greasy less fat free meat lol. I was super excited to have a realy meal protein and some yummy fat.

not even a huge plate either like a breast would fill but was light and perfect, because the taste was there for me. I will deffinitly go to the store but I know they don't seel those hot dogs, maybe find a diff brand just hope to find a low salt type. However, If anything may go with the roaster today. Though I'm not really craving chicken after eating chicken breast every day before. lol

Good morning :)

O wow good morning hun. Seems like u had a nice breakfast!! Sounds yummy. You got it figured out then. Nice!! Whats om the menu today? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Tamzy,

Yeah I know well plugging in the numbers my fat is like 21grams breakfast time and 18 grams protein .....compared to past day ... 72grams protein and like 19 grams fat lol

but yeah today I think i'm going to keep it light and fatty lol . well not super fatty but was thinking keep it low carb ...ONly reason on my mind is it grows my nails faster and i just feel better. So figure run to the store pick up
either a roasted chicken for the rest of the day or get a type of low carb sausage and hope for lower amount salt as well

that one hot dog from morning just had was 276mg not to bad compared to like 300+ in others. I don't think the near by store has that type tho. However maybe look around for a different variety . Either that or be lazy and munch on peanut butter on low carb wraps lol haha..

How about you?

I like your todays plan hun. Im not too bad thanks, lost another 4 pounds, not good!! But my plan today is to eat more carbs. Id love somr peanut butter but need to get some at the shops.

Ohh im having pork joint today, well exited lol. Xx

I should really take a leaf out of your book and watch my salts. Addicted to the stuff. Lol x

i keep wondering tho if i avoided fiber, since the pills are meant to work with low fiber diets. so avoid fiber and lets say do eat carbs in form white rice, cakes etc..
i wonder if would have same effect as i'm having now/ honestly i really think cause my fiber when high and I'm not able to diest well . just feel bloated and constipated. however when i take out the fiber i get the run to the bathroom effect like its cleaning my gut out.

and all the meat starting to bore me lol my minds set on peanut butter on candy bars that i put in the fridge to make them bit harder to the bite and stay fresh funsize types lol

so if i could survive to like reduce my mindset on eating so much= honestly at the end of the day on dukan plan i felt guilt and just huge gutted from eating alot.

If i could maybe try to see if i just calorie count and do as before pair my fave protein with sweets like
have possibly a fun size candy bar with protein it may work n avid fiber which how i was getting constipated from lol.

i mean the breakfast one small hot dog n two eggs ok good but never filing since fat don't fill me unless its matched with a huge amount fiber or more on my plate lol.

however the small size dish has me wonder why limit to low carb cause i could eat light n enjoy oatmeal or chocolate r actually have a poptart lol r muffin. lol

hmm now my minds like thinkng about all these possibilities lol .

I know I shouldn't but really not sure want to go and get meat since even tho tastes good but its small per piece and my stomach feels nauseated everytime thinking about it. Possibly over doing it on lean just makes me think not one thing i'm craving.

I was thinking about this past days tho like what really want to do is find a balance and not have to buy pricy things or be different from the family since they eat all they like and I eat just what I like. Not that i am complaining I prefer my own tastes, but I do know I should listen to my body instead force something in my gut that really isn't what i'm craving or hungry for lol.

ok so heres new game plan since I buy loads at bjs on sunday or saturday and not wanting more food in the house half eating and decide not to stay lol which I'm glad I finished the chicken yesterday.

I figure ok breakfast - I just forced myself to make low carb even tho wanted peanut butter or something sweet however I am watching calories so breakfast
1 hot dog boiled then pan seared a little with the two eggs and nonstick spray - counted as 277 on calorie counter

for my 10am eats I think I'll enjoy some 90 calorie high fiber low carb wrap even tho was going avoid but have to finish them up with it 1 tblspoon peanut butter and a fun size snickers bar .. oo let me say yummo lol haha smile from cheek to cheek lol nutty caramel chocolate lol and peanut buttery lol on bread lol sweet lol glad i changed save lots cals too doing so

YES I DID IT! super excited too I feel so much better, not shoveling down food that I really don't feel happy with lol.

I think all I need to do is count, even with all you can eat is fun but really wasn't changing my weight and may take forever to see a difference. However I know i'll prob bloat up from salt in these wraps and fiber but they do fill on so much less calories

so breakfast was - round to 280 calories
lunch- ( 1 fun size snickers bar- round to 90 may be less, 1 wrap high fiber low carb- 90 cals, and 1tblspoon all natural peanut butter smooth measured perfectly- 105 cals)
total - 285 or round to 290 lol :) yummy
snk - prob same

so far feel fine

maybe its the idea of a light day then having so much hard dry plain food.

so the fat helps alot and wow does a funsize milkyway taste great :D super devine

tho I can tell that my thirst reduced lol as normal and not super hungry might go back low carb or keep on this for bit but so far feel good. as of today to take a break from low carb. I only fell for low carb as i can eat all i want but honestly it don't change it won't help weight loss if you eat nonstop as i see for myself. I've done it abunch of times and always reverse effect of weight loss. or just stall as I had so far with dukan figure drop weight fast eat all i want yet no lost anything and just pretty much getting tired of the choices for no results. Plus I was lighter then that reducing calories. hmm.

So I figure time take new approach and see how my body feels for instead of just going right to something i'm not going to live for.

Plus after my favorite meat ( chicken or others) beiing gross today to me due to the idea of chicken breast over and over all can think is nauseated lol. So I deffinitly needed a meat break lol and possibly learn to crave it agian

Sounds like your having a good time enjoying your goods. Im so jealous about the fun size choccies ur having. Xx

lool its funny cause they well reason in fridge from halloween i kept like holding off to ever have any but, i felt like i deserve to treat my self once in awhile and only thing chocolate thing .. Hows your day going :)

O wow i couldnt keep choccies for do long. Wouldve eaten them ages ago.

Im ok thanks, just finished dinner. Was lovely. Skipped lunch today and had 80g peanuts as was out most of the day. Then got home and had roast pork, a few roast potatoes and brussel sprouts in some kind of brandy butter sauce. Was lovely! I had to eat carbs to reduce weightloss. Lol. Cant beleive im saying that

How are u hun? Xx

IMG_20131220_160141.jpgIMG_20131220_160407.jpg dinner three eggs on two low cal and carb wraps n peanut M&ms lol

actually think experiment protien/fat pair with sweets helps alot and fiber as well.. I notice like i'm not dieing to eat tons and funsize is perfect amount since not super big on too much sweet stuff. so far calories, fat, carbs, protein read as = 1329, 69fat,61carbs,67protein bunch of 6s lol and fiber with these wraps like i'm big fiber lover but constipation usually from it is total of 39 today not bad lol :) atleast not over 50 or more lol

but so far that is lol :) and feel pretty good
only way i find i can eat less is without doing low carb, with low carb I'll eat it like a kid eats candy lol. NON Stop. and feel its fine cause its no carbs lol.

Lol but im trying to maintain haha. Your dinner looks yum. Is that low carb wrap?

Back