Attack On my way

I do notice a big difference in my legs in my gut and my face so deffinitly doing something, however I am craving for something savory with fat. either I go with the idea of maybe may not make myself but get a full roasted chicken from the grocery store tomorrow low salt one hoping if not then be high salt but figure go with the lemon herb low salt only one there with that and have with a breakfast of possibly eggs and cheese or something. Or another thing but figure I didn't ever have a bad effect with that before changing to this diet. However I do seem to watch calories with it during the day may be bit hungry but near the end of the night at dinner I end up full cause have the biggest portion then and don't really need more. I guess the only thing running in my head is size and amount.. like for lean I am eating all I want lol including eggs not weighng for food or counting numbers. However I do crave something fatty and I wish that would be part of the list like instead of doing dukan to add veggies instead add in some more fat lol with each dish lol . like as much as a tablespoon of butter or having wings or leave skin on lol that be awesome. I figure could that work? Like make my own plan, have been phase 1 - lower fat and now make phase two have more fat while protein still be more then it in the meal or equal lol

Ohh that's good that you're noticing the changes in your body. I don't see much harm in keeping skin on the chicken there is no carbs, only protein and more fat. Full roasted chicken sounds good to me. Sorry for the late reply after being sick all day and I'm still in bed feeling rubbish, i've had one porridge three eggs and a piece of chicken all day and not feeling hungry at all.

Are you planning on no added sugar peanut butter? I think it's the best one, lower carb but high-fat.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRzXygIy7hrdGMqWA2zzA7M4C-PZ90UZoyNLEw5INl61rQgYwSiQ to having https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhMsdfCJK8ZBgIYgj-JBYD1C-l4eckqlYVmLUYG_9tPkDaJ_iRWg but not sure if the difference be too much, like its not big change i mean maybe even if its not the skin but the idea of having maybe a use of spoon full butter or some other fat source like peanut butter lol haha but then carbs as well.

this looks really yummy. Small portion too

I was thinking about it but I know if I have some I would want it all day long. with me I do this odd pattern that every meal I eat I want the same bit of something in it lol.

However I was thinking about tomorrow since I will need to shop to buy a roasted chicken already done tho has few carbs from ingredients, and using that and eggs with cheese in the morning but I know be more fat then protein a change. That idea was number one my other idea was well making peanut butter my fat of the day lol and adding it to my lean meals lol well not with eggs that don't really mix lol but do like with chicken and all diff lean turkey meat as well. However my fear is that will it turn out to be a bad approach lol to keep same amount of meals and size but adding in some fat.

I figure if 75% protein and 25% fat at every dish in some way or close to it lol..

guess still trying to figure out what be the best approach from super lean except for yolks to more fat.

Hope you feel better :)

guess very hungry still today eating lot more by 1 egg extra so far lol :) but eggs chicken then be non left except eggs so will plan to either up fat add n dairy r something r do total differene tomorrow.

Feel better Tamzy

I was thinking about it but I know if I have some I would want it all day long. with me I do this odd pattern that every meal I eat I want the same bit of something in it lol. However I was thinking about tomorrow since I will need to shop to buy a roasted chicken already done tho has few carbs from ingredients, and using that and eggs with cheese in the morning but I know be more fat then protein a change. That idea was number one my other idea was well making peanut butter my fat of the day lol and adding it to my lean meals lol well not with eggs that don't really mix lol but do like with chicken and all diff lean turkey meat as well. However my fear is that will it turn out to be a bad approach lol to keep same amount of meals and size but adding in some fat. I figure if 75% protein and 25% fat at every dish in some way or close to it lol.. guess still trying to figure out what be the best approach from super lean except for yolks to more fat. Hope you feel better :)

Ohhh lol. Your a bit like me! Once i eat something i like i crave it all day.

Did u manage to get the chicken?

Thanks hun im feeling much better, i hate feeling ill xx

no going to get tomorrow cause i will need to shop will be feasting alot today well a little extra lol but yeah I'll be done all my meat and have few eggs left for tomorrow so will have to shop tomorrow. :) I just feel bit guilt every time eating more but so far didn't effect me so far lol. which i'm loving.

:) I wonder I know they use a few seasonigns and sweetner, but would like say few carbs in this chicken roasted they sell at the store be too bad if I head that way. I estimate a carb per serving and figure 8 servings or 10 but figures be not to high i mean right now I don't have much just form eggs and herbs/spices so I guess its still be close. or under 20net carbs or less

no going to get tomorrow cause i will need to shop will be feasting alot today well a little extra lol but yeah I'll be done all my meat and have few eggs left for tomorrow so will have to shop tomorrow. :) I just feel bit guilt every time eating more but so far didn't effect me so far lol. which i'm loving. :) I wonder I know they use a few seasonigns and sweetner, but would like say few carbs in this chicken roasted they sell at the store be too bad if I head that way. I estimate a carb per serving and figure 8 servings or 10 but figures be not to high i mean right now I don't have much just form eggs and herbs/spices so I guess its still be close. or under 20net carbs or less

No dont feel guilty eating protein. Not much carbs will be in that chicken anyway, as long as its not breaded or loaded with sauces.

I personally use unlimited sweeteners and spices, dont do me no harm. Im mostly into red meat these days lol. Tired of chicken. Wana try turkey but its such a dry meat and id want sauce with it.

true thats why i would love to stay lean but the thing its not moist as much reason i'm craving more yolks but still not as adding some greasy ness like butter fat lol or something smooth and creamy lol .. I either have to just add cottage cheese, but I know that even with that the taste will get boring and I still won't be excited.

So my only option is to include some type fat or just rely on eggs lol if that won't do me no harm lol hopefully but also I have idea could do bacon turkey I normally wash it a bit before cooking so reduce the salt levels cause i'm not big on the salt taste as much. and Plus i bloat fast with salt lol.

Or u could keep it medium lean with a little far for moisture. Or slow cook meat to create its natural juices. I love cottage cheese but your right it does get boring. I always sweeten mine lol and eat it with omlette. But if u dont mind the eggs then thats ok x

true like today be bit more eggs well if could would eat more then normal but had 11 eggs plan for today so more then the ten lol. But do I so crave something greasy fatty lol well just a little bit after my over fat eating days i don't like too much I do enjoy more protein but just enough fat to give it flavor and taste juicy lol.

mY 1 issue is how to make it work still with fat adding, i mean even if its like going up by 50 grams or 70 of fat verse what it was I mean I do wonder about like should i watch still calories i mean that is probably best if going to add fat or would it be still ok to eat . I do notice hunger not as much tho in the use of fat but still fear now that my appeitite is large cause i feel hungrier on lean after days go buy and further in.

The more fat consumed and less carbs makes u burn fat, well im referring to the atkins method. Dont think watching the calories wiml help your hunger. Or how about one day eat more fats then next day less. See how it works. X

see i think after well i'm sure knowing me get a little bit taste of the yummy lets say skin on roasted chicken then have to return to dry bonless chicken I think i'd be like making every day roasted chicken lol haha. but true. I know in atkins or well you don't have to worry and I guess I was ok eating like a good amount of roasted chicken and such when i started before this diet I was doing

3 eggs for breakfast low fat mozz all I had at time one ounce stick and cauliflower or broccoli like 3oz worth .. then for lunch and dinner a whole roasted chicken from grocery store. I counted as a 1750-1800 calorie type day and was same weight till last day got probably still time to digest then in fear jumped on this plan. so maybe my jumping to this plan thinking i can eat unlimited was fun but I do notice I get bored like always cause its just to dry and I crave for fat to be in the meal. I mean i could eat loads of cheese but lactose intolerance and salt sometimes just backfire on my weight loss and bloat me.

:/ hmm I think tho like at having before this plan with roasted chicken and at that point like after dinner i was pretty much fine cause left the one whole half then and before that was bit hungry tho held out. Unfortantley after having that so much I sortof lost flavor for it and did crave just more lean breast meat well actualy juicy breast meat which boiling sortof keeps it moist but over boil bit dry lol.

so lost really if had choice i'd eat chicken breast paired with either loads cheese or peanut butter haha or even eggs and load on the cheddar lol. haha.

Lol thats a complicated one. Haha eating the donuts sounds good but u will feel bad for eating them. Unless u have a treat day

true lol and i would feel like whole day is destoryed lol..

well making up dinner breast and half chicken and three eggs and then last breast of chicken and three eggs tonight. well today's fat from the eggs would be more from the extra lol

feel super lost lol:) like what to do i think i want to stay low carb and maybe the lean thing helped reset my leptin levels think thats the word for hunger with all the protein maybe with the adjustment of adding fat like not adding it but fattier meats well not as fatty yet but roasted chicken skin on or cheese might help to slowly adjust to the fat. I mean i'm ok if its like moderate fat then low fat as it is now.. cause even a roasted chicken think from stats seem to be still more protein for a full verse fat content cause its roasted off even tho has skin. so I don't know i do like low carb but from staying with dry meat choices same flavor over and over i'm craving sugar lol

I love low carb too but im craving cream cakes lool. Im thinking tomorrow im going to cook stirfry diced beef in chilli and ginger and a bit of coconut oil thats me experimenting lol. If i dont il be bored.

Im baking low carb cakes tomorrow. Little muffins to satusfy cravings then whip up double cream on top.

Why dont u try a low carb cake. So u feel naughty when actually being gd?

Back