• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

On noooo just realised are u gunna have..

xmas dinner???

Its coming closer to xmas only 80 something days i think ...and xmas brings mince pies and xmas puddings!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

My nan doesnt know im on cd again and she made some homemade mince pies ...god im truely gutted that i cannot eat them :cry:

My aim is to loose 2 stone for xmas and then i will have a xmas dinner ... is anyone else going to come off plan for xmas dinner???

I will be and its because its the only time of the year i have family around ......but.... only if i loose 2 stone :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I will be off plan for Xmas and New Year - I cant stop living and its my favourite time of year I wont be going mad but not denying myself a mince pie - i make the best ones!!

Come January I will be back 100%

I have a good 2 1/2 stone to go before then though!!

I'll be having an off plan but sensible Christmas day... one day off to spend with my entire family most of whom I see 3-4 times a year tops. Turkey, lots of veggies and maybe a little pig-in-a-blanket ;)

Oh good i thought id be the only one!!..... ill be bang in the middle of my journey at xmas worst time for xmas but hey like keria82 said u cant stop living!!

is anyone so strict on xmas day???

misspinkkat

Can hug her knees :)
Christmas is 13 weeks from my start date on ss so it will be my week break before going back to ss well thats the plan anyway, may take a couple of days more than a week off though as my birthday is the 18th and really dont want to be ss'ing then either :)
xx

Im hoping to be three stone lighter by then and definately will be off for Christmas day and Boxing day, mum cooks a lovely dinner both days with lots of veggies so will be good and not drink and not have any pud or chocolates.

I'm going to have christmas day meal - Turkey, lots of veggies, pig in blanket and maybe 1 or 2 roast pots! I'm also going to have a slither of chrismas pud - but will be back on plan the rest of the time :)

Sounds like a plan x

doubledebra

Back 2 finish my journey
I am having christmas day and boxing day off plan i intend to eat what i want and will be back on plan the day after boxing day i won't go mad though i will just have a small portion of everything, lol!

Yeah im gunna have small portions as i found when i came off plan i could only manage small portions. cant wait ;-)

sumayyah

please try again
well last time i was on cambridge i ss'ed on christmas day ( xmas of 2007 ) this year ive yet to decide. part of me thinks its just a gloryfied sunday lunch and i dont eat those so why have this one
and the other parts shouting shut it you its one day and i want some turkey! lol
if i have it i will be having turkey and veg, possibly push the boat out and have one rostie

I love christmas. Hopefully I'd have finished cd by the then and maintaining. I'll be in America for Christmas. :)

MsMunch-less

Is determined to do this!
Definately will! I will be flying back home to spend Xmas with my family,and let's face it; Xmas just ain't the same without the munchies! ;)

Haven't quite decided. I was once on Lighterlife at Christmas and was good all day, then cracked up at 9pm and scoffed a box of chocolates. My poor family felt awkward eating in front of me, it took a while to realise that they were heading upstairs to eat mince pies etc