On noooo just realised are u gunna have..

pebble83

xmas dinner???

Its coming closer to xmas only 80 something days i think ...and xmas brings mince pies and xmas puddings!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

My nan doesnt know im on cd again and she made some homemade mince pies ...god im truely gutted that i cannot eat them :cry:

My aim is to loose 2 stone for xmas and then i will have a xmas dinner ... is anyone else going to come off plan for xmas dinner???

I will be and its because its the only time of the year i have family around ......but.... only if i loose 2 stone :D

I will be off plan for Xmas and New Year - I cant stop living and its my favourite time of year I wont be going mad but not denying myself a mince pie - i make the best ones!!

Come January I will be back 100%

I have a good 2 1/2 stone to go before then though!!

I'll be having an off plan but sensible Christmas day... one day off to spend with my entire family most of whom I see 3-4 times a year tops. Turkey, lots of veggies and maybe a little pig-in-a-blanket ;)

Oh good i thought id be the only one!!..... ill be bang in the middle of my journey at xmas worst time for xmas but hey like keria82 said u cant stop living!!

is anyone so strict on xmas day???

Christmas is 13 weeks from my start date on ss so it will be my week break before going back to ss well thats the plan anyway, may take a couple of days more than a week off though as my birthday is the 18th and really dont want to be ss'ing then either :)
xx

Im hoping to be three stone lighter by then and definately will be off for Christmas day and Boxing day, mum cooks a lovely dinner both days with lots of veggies so will be good and not drink and not have any pud or chocolates.

I'm going to have christmas day meal - Turkey, lots of veggies, pig in blanket and maybe 1 or 2 roast pots! I'm also going to have a slither of chrismas pud - but will be back on plan the rest of the time :)

Sounds like a plan x

I am having christmas day and boxing day off plan i intend to eat what i want and will be back on plan the day after boxing day i won't go mad though i will just have a small portion of everything, lol!

Yeah im gunna have small portions as i found when i came off plan i could only manage small portions. cant wait ;-)

I would have completed 12 weeks by then too. i plan on eating xmas day and boxing day but in moderation

well last time i was on cambridge i ss'ed on christmas day ( xmas of 2007 ) this year ive yet to decide. part of me thinks its just a gloryfied sunday lunch and i dont eat those so why have this one
and the other parts shouting shut it you its one day and i want some turkey! lol
if i have it i will be having turkey and veg, possibly push the boat out and have one rostie

I love christmas. Hopefully I'd have finished cd by the then and maintaining. I'll be in America for Christmas. :)

Definately will! I will be flying back home to spend Xmas with my family,and let's face it; Xmas just ain't the same without the munchies! ;)

Haven't quite decided. I was once on Lighterlife at Christmas and was good all day, then cracked up at 9pm and scoffed a box of chocolates. My poor family felt awkward eating in front of me, it took a while to realise that they were heading upstairs to eat mince pies etc

Back