On noooo just realised are u gunna have..

I'm with you Blingbabe. I know my family feel guilty eating around me then I feel guilty for making them feel guilty!! My sisters who will both be here for Xmas are very very against CD (both naturally slim) and always harp on at me about how dangerous it is. I just want to have one day where I can relax, enjoy a sensible meal and spend time with my family without guilt on both parts or spending all day defending the diet

I'll be at the in-laws as usual, and as a Veggie, I'll be eating whatever I've taken for myself. If I leave it up to the DM-in L it would be a ready meal, which I hate. So as the family tuck into the turkey, I'll be being good.;)

It will be my 810 week so I am going to have turkey and veg which is all on the 810 plan and I am going to dry roast 1-2 small potatoes and my treat will a dribble of gravy lol. I am allowing myself a glass of wine with dinner too but no pud or chocs etc. It's one day and I think as long as we make sensible choices without depriving ourselves it can be done without going off the rails.

I too am going to enjoy Christmas day. I'm having xmas dinner (without the potatoes) and am going to treat myself to christmas pudding. The other meals will still be CD.... and I am not even going to feel guilty about it.

I will probably have my dinner as normal. i have a xmas night out with work on 18th december as well so will be off plan then. if i have lost 3 stone i will probably go out boxing day for a drink woops!!

Then hopefully back on plan till new year and the same again. unless we go abroad for new year depends on prices!!!

Love xmas . . . . can't wait to be slimer and get some 'nice' jamas instead of what fits x

I will hopefully be maintaining by then, so I do plan to have a Christmas dinner. I don't tend to have a complete blowout-I don't have a huge dinner anyway, but I will have roast potatoes-I've missed them! We go on holiday to Lapland on the 27th December for a week so I intend to get lots of exercise walking in the snow!

Back