On the last leg of my journey

Majella

Hello

I started a diary in one of the other areas but I'm doing CD so it makes more sense to put it here.

I've started cambridge today for the second time. I did it a few yrs back and did well.

I've just had my soup and i'm done for the day now. My cdc was all out of mint choc and thats my favourite shake. I got a few banana and though it would be ok but I dont like it so much and I didn't finish it today. I'm wondering if I can just have 2 meals somedays, I guess I'll find out. I'll be happier when I'm in ketosis becasue I'm afraid of my cravings!! Bring on tomorrow :)

Well day 2 is nearly over for me and it was hard. I went to bed last night with a headache and woke up with it this morning, I drank some water and had my shake but it wouldn't go away. In the end I went back to bed with a migraine painkiller and then it finally went away.

I will be going to my cdc tomorrow to exchange some shakes for soups. It's hard enough not to eat anything but it's awfull when you can have something and it tastes rotten:jelous:! I hope things will be a little easier tomorrow, I'll be in ketosis if I'm not already there. Thats all for now:cool:

Hello i just posted in your other diary.. you will start to feel better by the end of the week, if not sooner.

keep going x

Thanks Shanny the sooner the better, I still have this awfull headache. :annoyed:

But I am down 3lbs on the scale this morning :clap: I know it's water weight but it is very motivating thats for sure. I'm looking forward to getting my soups because these shakes are awfull!

Here's to a good day....

Today wasnt so good I woke up with the same headache which has eased off somewhat now. But I'm so craving a cappuccino, this happened to me last time as well and I tried the shake but it was awfull yuk yuk. These are the times when I feel is it really worth it.

My wedding anniversary is in two weeks and we were going out for a meal but now I don't think I should but I don't want my hubby to not eat out because of me. Day 3 is now over, i'm off to bed

Day 4

I feel better today, headache is lingering and eyesight a bit wobbly but much better then yesterday. Weather is nice so I'll take my dog for a stroll today. I really can't wait to get the mint choc shakes on friday yum. So I'll make my soup for breakfast today and pop back later:)

Today has finally been a good day!!! my scales are telling me I'm down 7lbs already so that has really motivated me today. I only had 2 soups today and got a low fat cappuccino today but only drunk half. I see them making it so I know what's going into it. I also walked into town and it took me 30 mins and boy was I sweating. Then I did some work in the shop and went home tired but surprisingly not hungry.

Yes I'm happy today, long may it last

Today has finally been a good day!!! my scales are telling me I'm down 7lbs already so that has really motivated me today. I only had 2 soups today and got a low fat cappuccino today but only drunk half. I see them making it so I know what's going into it. I also walked into town and it took me 30 mins and boy was I sweating. Then I did some work in the shop and went home tired but surprisingly not hungry.

Yes I'm happy today, long may it last
hello wow 7 lbs is great.. :) gosh u do like the soups don't you :)

when is weigh in day?x

I just hate shakes lol have done my whole life however smoothies I love but I won't talk about that now! My weigh in is Friday, I had to turn down an offer of dinner with a friend but didnt tell her why. I know she is sick of hearing I'm on another diet but we will go to the cinema.

I just spent the last 3 hours trying to make a logo in photoshop and illustrator and it's driving me mad!! I'm trying to teach myself and there is the problem it's just too complex *sigh*

Thanks for visiting my diary Shanny :)

Today is my official weigh in and I expect my cdc scales to show a 5lb loss because I'm weighing in at 7.30 in the evening.

Weather here is horrible, rain and wind. Also we have new neighbours 2 doors down and they have been causing trouble and I'm quiet scared. They have been evicted from every other estate in the town due to stealing and assaults. They threatened my neighbour and she has gone to stay with her sisters until she can come back. She does live right next to them though.

But I'll just keep myself to myself. I'm going into the shop today to finish off some painting, it's great reaaly because it takes my mind off food. I went into the supermarket yesterday to buy water and it felt like everything was screaming at me "eat me" it was hard but I just kept telling myself it will pass it won't last and it didnt.......

Hey it's tough walking through the supermarkets I hate the smell of fresh bread lol
Hope weigh in goes well for you x

Weigh in was good lost 6lbs on her scale and 7lbs on my scales so I'm going by mine but I am thrilled. I stood on the scales this morning and was down another pound. I went to the cinema last night with some friends and it was very hard. I so wanted to eat in the food court then eat ice-cream and get pick n mix. My husband was going to have ice-cream and I bit his head off about it, in the end he didn't have any and I got a coffee to keep me sane.

I've been feeling down today just not bothered about anything. Not even hungry either, I got 2 meals down but don't think I can face another one. Getting a lot of water in though and got a lot of gardening done too. Front of the house looked bad with weeds and dead flowers so I dug it all up and set some nice flowers instead.. Not totally done yet, I'll get the other side done tomorrow.

For this evening though I'm going to watch x factor and chill out!

Ok so last night was bad and I made a mistake. I ate a sandwich, It wasn't even nice but I stopped there. I didnt eat anything else. I went to bed. When I got up this morning I checked and I'm still in ketosis and my weight was down. However it wouldn't surprise me if my weight is up tomorrow.

I'm moving on today like nothing happened. No point in looking back it won't help

Today was a good day. Scales stayed the same as yesterday thankfully. Got a lot of gardening done the past few days and the weather has been lovely as well. I do get cravings at night which are annoying! I can't wait to get the bars hopefully they will help with the evening cravings. I also joined the gym today and I'm worried about my trainer, I don't think she will like the idea at all. Maybe I won't tell her, I'm not sure! I'll also start swimming gently I always find it a good stressbuster

Today I'm more tired then usual. I had a bad nights sleep and feel bla today. I decided to SS+ today for my own sanity and the turkey I had was a lovely change. I was going to go for a swim today but I don't feel like it at all. My plan is to watch tv and tune out of the world for a while.

I was at the GP yesterday to check my Vit B12 and thyroid. She is also checking to see if I'm celiac which I really hope I'm not as I do love all food hehe. So off I go to enjoy my evening :)

2nd weigh in tomorrow

My weigh in is tomorrow which is a day early then normal. I hope to be down 4-5lbs this week (fingers crossed). It's been an odd week and I just realised I've only had 2 products a day. I didn't mean to I'm just so sick of it, I can't wait to have the bars. I seem to be lacking willpower lately :(

Good luck with your weigh-in. Keep focused, you know it will be worth while if you keep going. I guess you are prob struggling more as you have so little to lose - must make it much harder. Keep going - you can do it !

Thanks Liza, I lost 3lbs this week which is good and I feel much better today. I've lost the same 12lbs 3 times over the last year so I'm at the point now where I'm nearly at a new low weight and that's motivating me. I am going to do every step this time as well and I joined the gym to tone up and hopefully be less flabby!

Today has been good although I ss+ but thats ok. I was quiet tired today but didnt get to bed until 1.30am so it's to be expected. I also have sore lips which is annoying. Going to relax with a movie now :)

Hi - if you still fancy a capuccino, I find the vanilla shake with a tablespoon of coffee in it much nicer than the capuccino shake ( also nice cold with crushed ice ) x

Back