On the road again.....

Nope! Just the goatee! My husband bought it for me actually, perhaps he was fed up of getting reverse stubble rash ;)

I think it was £260 quid ish!

Hiya Ladies,

Thanks for the replies. Yeah PCOS is a ***** and a half to say the least! Fortunately for me I don't suffer with facial hair, i get a bit on my tummy and thighs but nothing a monthly wax cant sort out :) For me its the hormones.... jesus the hormones. Both I, my family, my friends and my poor saint of a boyfriend will vouch for that!!! I am a psycho girl once a month and its horrible. Literally like it takes over me and cant control it. Plus irregular periods, horrific pain, big tummy. LOVE SUGAR! The usual. Sigh. I will say one thing though, the more weight I lose the better my cycle, my emotions, my hormones are. So here's hoping the more I lose the better I'll be J Fellow PCOS'ers did anyone actually every explain to you how the fat you store creates the hormones that causes the cysts, the hair growth, more weight gain, insulin resistance etc? My gyno who diagnosed me was useless. Took her cheque, gave me a link to a website. Job done. It wasn't till 2 years later when in hospital I got sent to a dietician that I realised the workings of PCOS. Makes it a lot easier.

Very proud of myself, worked all weekend as in ALL weekend. Up until 4.30 am djing Friday night, sat then 8.30 to 6.30 in pub and yesterday 12 to 11 and apart from not enough water (I physically couldn't get a spare hand to drink it and I couldn't go to the bathroom enough to take the water in, Im not sure if any of you have seen Wembley during FA cup semi finals but working behind a bar during it does not leave time to breathe let alone drink gallons of water and go to the loo while 250 Liverpool supporters scream for lager J great fun though) Anyway I was offered homemade burgers, full English, crisps, choc, homemade sausages in rolls, you name it. But no, I drank my shakes and soups. J I did have two bars on Friday which I didn't plan on but I was working a late shift djing so figured look if it kept me going it was better than slipping up. Gonna try drink 3 litres today and tomorrow PLUS going to the gym tonight

Feel much better second time round guys. Just a lot more positive and excited. Everyone tells me they can see it in my face and my clothes feel so much looser. I must say I have no appetite. I bought enough for ss+ however apart from Friday Ive only had 3 products a day. Even with how much I worked the weekend I was awake at 6.45 this morning and didn't have to drag myself up. Im not bored yet because theres such a variety. J As of Thursday Ill be into my third week and im not as nervous (week 3 was where I caved first time round L ) My big event is Saturday week and I think the excitement plus the fact that all my friends and family coming over for it means that Im pushed to work harder for the next two weeks. J In fact the longings for kfc have gone, and the cranberry and toffee bars are so bloody lush that the choc cravings are gone too.

All in all I am very happy with how its going. If I can just get the water into me today tomorrow and wed, plus some exercise, Im confident for a good weigh in this week

Hope you are all well on this Monday. Day 1 of the week i.e. the most important day of the week as it sets you up for the rest of it so make sure to keep smiling..

Lots of love

Jan x

It's going good actually I had a bar yesterday for lunch and later I did a ketostick and I was coming out of ketosis as the levels had dropped massively drank loads of water and today has porridge and just did one again and in full blown ketosis once again, have my big event sat the 28th so no more bars till after I think..... Weigh in tonight. Hoping for a four to five pound loss :) feeling good xxxx how's your week going blue girl? X

So day 1 of week 3, 13 pounds done. Still doing a mix of ss and ss+. More ss to be honest but Ive the extra supplies on standbye just incase. Dropped atleast a dress size, if not a bit more and have lost 2.5 inches off my belly and on hips and about inch and a half of my waist. Feeling great except today a bit dodge. Stomach isn't amazing and going to the loo a lot which is odd considering constipation is a big this with ss. Anywho ill plough on. Still have loads of energy. Getting my hair done tonight, very excited! Drinking loads more water too. Well trying to!

Hope all of you are good.

Really really not feeling well today :( stomach in bits and just feel crap, no appetite and wanna throw up. Not too sure if it's the cambridge, the fact I'm a bit stressed or a tummy bug but I've going to the toilet like I never have!!! I've lost two pounds over night which I know is a good thing but I wish u felt better. Maybe it's cos in doing sole source the past two weeks my body is lookingfor a way to get rid of any build up waste but Christ I feel like crap :( even water tastes funny.....

Sounds like you're having a tough digestive time! Hope a good nights sleep help settle things down and you feel better tomorrow!
Take care!

hi tizzy last night was the turning point thank god. i feel loads better. think after abusing my body with crap food it was probably its way of reacting after two weeks of sudden "no food" and little to digest and it built up. am fine now again today, just a bit tired from it. thanks for the post xxxx

Morning all

Its Monday i.e. day 5 of week 3. Havent drank enough water but hoping today and tomorrow and Wednesday will get loads in. Having said that I haven't been bad as such just not as much as id like. Feeling good, everyone commenting on my weigh loss, even my other half went to hug me the other day and said it J hovering around the 14 stone mark on my scales, so am gonna do some exercise today tomorrow and Wednesday and hope I can get down to 13 stone 11. For my sisters wedding three years ago I was 13 stone 10 (naked on scales at home lol) and the dress im wearing this weekend is the same dress so Ill be thrilled if I know Im the same weight. Its amazing how our mentality can work. Excited for the weekend, family and friends are over. Having a day off on Saturday evening and Sunday as Ive got a ball and family dinner on. Dont plan on going too mental, but will enjoy myself. Then back into sole source until I reach 13 stone which hopefully wont be too long! J

Yesterday I craved food massively. Stuff like curry, cheesecake etc... Although to be fair I think it was because my boyfriend went on for ages about how good his curry and cheesecake Saturday night was!!! (He was drunk and is a foodie!) Anyway with the help of water, a small glass of coke zero and a gorgeous bath last night where I pampered myself load, I got through the day and feeling good this morning. Completely off the record but for any of you out there looking for a cheap and cheerful way to get your skin silky smooth and polished put olive oil in your bath. It feels a bit odd at first because of the oilyness but honestly my skin feels amazing, if even a bit firmer. I even got a bowl and put in whole sea salt and olive oil to exfoliate my arms and thighs and the difference already is unbelievable not to mention ten times cheaper then the sea salt scrubs. I am going to get an Epsom salts tub tonight and have a bath every night for the next few days. Getting a St Tropez tan done on Friday night and would like my skin to be in good condition so it applies nicely. Also getting my hair curled with extensions, nails done and waxing (ouch) Love being beautified. Feels so good J

Im excited about upping my plan and going back to the gym, starting to see that I need to get firm and more toned. Im signing up for the race for life in July. Its only 5k but it will be a big achievement for someone who cant run to a bus stop without collapsing!

All in all I am a happy lady. This diet is an amazing boost in energy, mentality and weight loss. Ive even got two friends on board with me

Hi everyone. Day 6 of week 3. Have stuck to it 100 percent and drinking more water today and yesterday. Got some walking in also. Last night I struggled. Wanted food badly and was starving at midnight so much so I woke up. All the water in the world could not curb this, so I sole source plussed it with a tetra. Slept miles better after it so I was happy, could have raided the cupboard for biscuits. Measured myself this morning and the inches are defo coming off. Work colleagues are starting to comment and all in all feeling like Im losing it. Am taking the day off on sat and Sunday but already im preparing myself. Gonna have the tetras on standbye and try not to have a massive blowout over the weekend. Don't wanna ruin it and don't wanna make it hard to go back into ketosis. Im approx 13 stone 13 and I know getting to 11 stone is gonna involve hard work and discipline, but I am not doing it via sole source all the way. I miss exercise and regardless of how good I feel I want to start building a healthier lifestyle that involves the gym, healthy living Monday to Friday and not feeling guilty about enjoying my social life. So for me right now I think the plan is to enjoy my meal on sat and Sunday night, then from Monday sole source plus it and gym it until the 10th of May, then ive a trip home to Ireland with my boyfriend for my nieces communion which is gonna involve lots of food and parties, and catching up with friends and family, so Im gonna just aim to have two packs a day while over, plus one decent meal and just cut down on the booze, carbs and desserts if i can. Don't wanna live my life where the memories such as one off events like these are gonna control my every mouthful, but don't wanna use the excuse of "you only live once" to eat kfc out of business and become a tubber!!! Today is a better day, not as hungry and drinking the coffee/ water. Bowel movements are regular, think it must be the coffee.... always seems to do the trick. One thing I will say about this diet is, I feel on edge far more than normal. Id highly recommend it but for me personally I cant see the appeal of doing sole source for much longer than 6 weeks other than the fast weightloss being somewhat addictive. The instant results are thrilling but I am so excited about getting back into a gym, although I hope my enthusiasm remains once I get there. The grass is always greener eh.....

Feeling good, if even a little empty! Off to neck a bottle of water for the afternoon. Just after a chocolate tetra.... J Thank god for the little things xxx

I am so proud of myself. Its amazing how much you realise food revolves around social gatherings whens your off it. Now to be fair in my three weeks on ss Ive made all the efforts to do new things that dont include eating and drinking but to be honest i got sick of everyone avoiding food around me so tonight I did something random and I cooked a dinner that I could not taste or eat for my boyfriend and two close girl friends. It was a lovely night. I did pasta and chorizo, and a nice desert and I didnt have an ounce. feeling good. xxx

thank god the products taste nice. really getting a bit sick of sole source now. am sticking at it but at the same time i find every day im getting that bit more sick of it. haven been trying to figure out the best way to tackle the next two weeks as have a big weekend ahead with a ball and family over, and then on the 10th of may home to ireland for four days. sooooo think im gonna enjoy sat night and sunday but within reason, then do sole source until the 10th, enjoy ireland, do sole source for one more week and then hit stage two. with any luck ill be at 13 stone so itll be the perfect time to hit stage two as i lose the last stone. xxx

Hey there! You are doing so well and have such a fabulous attitude!!! Hats off!

I'm just back from a week in Ireland (work/fun). For most of the time there I had 2 CD products and one meal a day. When I ate, I focussed on having protein and veg. That said, I did have a pint of Guiness the first day, a glass of wine with each dinner, and a small potato at one dinner. And I continued to lose weight! Woo hoo!

That said I then relaxed too much and lost the plot. Went out to dinner and ate/drank everything, then had lunch and dinner out the next day as well. And while driving home, I managed to eat an entire pack of biscuits during the 8hour drive. So gained the weight I had lost and am now working on getting rid of it.

Short version of my learning - being careful, but still enjoying things in moderation works. Relaxing and pushing the limits of what you can eat, doesn't.

Have a great couple of weeks - you can navigate them and still have fun!!!

Hey there! You are doing so well and have such a fabulous attitude!!! Hats off!

I'm just back from a week in Ireland (work/fun). For most of the time there I had 2 CD products and one meal a day. When I ate, I focussed on having protein and veg. That said, I did have a pint of Guiness the first day, a glass of wine with each dinner, and a small potato at one dinner. And I continued to lose weight! Woo hoo!

That said I then relaxed too much and lost the plot. Went out to dinner and ate/drank everything, then had lunch and dinner out the next day as well. And while driving home, I managed to eat an entire pack of biscuits during the 8hour drive. So gained the weight I had lost and am now working on getting rid of it.

Short version of my learning - being careful, but still enjoying things in moderation works. Relaxing and pushing the limits of what you can eat, doesn't.

Have a great couple of weeks - you can navigate them and still have fun!!!

hi tizzy thank you so much for your post. it was great advice. yeah im gonna be soooo careful. nearly had kfc tonight before a little voice went ok youve got this far but youre still not done. had a banana tetra instead. wahooo. ireland im sure ill be fine, once ive stocked up on tetras and what not ill be fine :D keep looking at my figure and seeing the difference is making me think wow, ok this is defo the right road for me. busy day tomorrow. will be back on this on monday

kisses to all and happy weekend xxx

6lbs...yes, but did you have fun? :) My advice is simply to go straight back on cd, get into ketosis quick as possible and drink loads and loads and loads of water. You will be surprised at how fast the 6lbs comes off!!! Hang in there!

I did have fun tizzy but it still wasn't worth the feeling of bloatedness and tiredness has made me think twice about my trip to Ireland next week!!! Back on ss today and gym tonight!!! On the path to slimmer me yay. We're booking a holiday for sept so I'm determined to be in a bikini by then. Gonna do the 30 day shred when I'm down to 12 stone !!! X

Back