One day at a time!!

Gutted!!!! Got weighed today by my nurse & I've only lost 4.5lbs in a month!!!! I know I've had a couple of blips (ie: a drink or twenty) but only 4.5lbs in a MONTH!!! :boohoo:

but you said you weren't expecting to lose anything in the last 2 weeks so thats a fab loss :)

Here here to the above. Well done. And in fairness 4.5lbs is not so bad. That is just over 1lb a week, which is a healthy loss. Know what you mean tho, it is hard to have to a small loss and keep up the positive way.
Stay strong.
xxx

you are eating foods you enjoy and having an active social life and still losing weight. i think that's a fantastic achievement. i've had to pull my social life to a grinding halt and don't get to bloody eat for me to lose weight!! ha. you're doing just fine hon. if you can pinpoint areas where you can improve then your weight loss will speed up, but i think you're doing well :)

abz xx

Thanks girls... I know your right, I have been living a pretty normal life in the dieting sense! It just feels like its gonna take me forever to lose at that rate... mind you when I lost 7 stone in 4 months it didn't stay off so maybe this is by far the best way to do it!

May go back onto weightlossresources.co.uk & just track my calories & carbs that way to keep a really good check on things! Need to start fitting in some exercise too as I've not been doing so good on that front!

Thanks for talking sense ladies. xx

Well I have signed back up to weightloss resources & it would appear that I am probably not eating enough carbs... & having alot of calories.
So my plan is for a month to track my daily eating on their site & keep my calories to their recommended for me per day... but to also keep my carbs at the 20g per day... will prove interesting but will hopefully help my weightloss this month!

sounds like a good plan hon :) although your calorie amounts shouldn't really matter much if you are doing atkins. you may as well try it, if it makes a difference then it's all good :)

abz xx

hey honey. i wondered where you'd gone... have you had a bad weigh in or something or is it just your carb amounts you're stressing over... are you still weighing in on a friday?

abz xx

I've no idea really what happened Abz... just threw myself off track...
I was a bit gutted that I hadn't lost much in the past month so just took myself off to travel the carb road for a bit... but its been a sluggish journey & I am looking forward to starting afresh on monday!

Its my baby girls 1st birthday today so we're kinda partying over the weekend BUT seeing some photos that we've taken today I AM NOT going to be this size next year I want to be in a photo with my daughter as there's hardly any of me with my son in the younger years!

How are you getting on? Ticker looks like its moving very nicely in the downwards direction! x

not doing too badly. this week has been a bit of a struggle. i'm so tired all the time. and i'm not sleeping because of the heat!! only half a lb loss so far this week so hopefully the next few days will give me a sudden whoosh or my weight loss is going to be pathetic on tuesday... ha.

abz xx

Aaargh!! Well I've completely & utterly fallen off the wagon! Don't know why as low carbing suits me perfectly! :break_diet:

So today is day one again!!!! And hopefully the last day one! My ticker is going to be started again as I can't face the thought of moving this one upwards!!

I'm starting my new job as a consultant with the Body Shop & I really want to do well & figure someone who looks like they look after themselves will promote the business much better than 'a fat sweaty old lardy pants' which is how I feel at the moment!!

So here we go again........ :sigh:

'a fat sweaty old lardy pants'

You are definitely NOT!

Right darling, I plan to fully start Cohen's next Monday/Tues when my guests leave and I will aim to follow it all except dinners until then.

Will you join my mission???? Cohen's or what ever you like!
Bren
XX

linzi!! i wondered where you'd gone!! how are things going? you ready for your switch to cohens?

abz xx

Well it's Monday, the end of for me! Havent drunk all the water and I've stuck to the Cohen's way for 85 % of the day, not bad. Tomorrow, I am off for Thai dinner, for a friends b'day, so I plan here for fish and veges in a non creamy sauce.

Wednesday is hopefully the 100% day or damn near close enough. Visitors are leaving tomorrow and I'm looking forward to some sort of normality again.

Bren
XX

Back