One day at a time!!

Will this be your monthly weigh in tomorrow?
XX

I've heard the WW one's are very very good.
XX

I'll wait til the last day of the month but will probably have a sneaky peak before then tho... even if its to see how much difference there is between waht they say & what my others said!

linzi. how's it going hon. both you and bren seem to have vanished just as i get back home and back on the forums :) did you buy yourself some new scales in the end? how's it looking? how are you doing?

abz xx

i did have a good time yeah. didn't get that many comments but that isn't the danish way. OH's mum did ask where i had left the rest of me so that will do :) put on an incredible amount of weight and am now trying to get it all off. put on about a stone. now have about half a stone to lose still so the first part has come off quickly at least... i have about 10 days to lose the other half before seeing my cdc. as if that is going to happen!!??! ha.

what wagon are you on at the moment? or are you still running behind it. leap back on honey. you were doing so well.

and i'd forgotten about bren's festival. of course. when is she due back?

abz xx

Well done on losing so much since you've been back & your focus to get back on track!!!

I'm still trying to low carb just very badly!!! I want to lose weight but it would appear that wanting it isn't enough for me to stay on track!!

I am getting back on track tomorrow as I don't want to be going to Christmas do's feeling frumpy & fat & more importantly annoyed with myself that I didn't try & do something about it!!

Bren was going away for 2 weeks so imagine she'll have about another week left... she was doing well on CD before she left!

well the thought of low carbing sounds amazing to me right now!! ha. i do like cd, hopefully doing the 1000 plan will work out better for me. if not, low carbing it is!! i always enjoyed that diet... it was always pizza that let me down on it though...

three months to crimbo so am hoping to get into the 12s for then!!

come on linzi!! you've done so so well. pick yourself up by the boots and do it woman!!

why not have a look at the inspirational slideshow on here or make a list of all the reasons you'd like to lose weight. at the end of the day, food takes such a short time to pass through our mouths and be gone... seems silly to keep on doing it. that's my current thought process to keep me on track in any case... :)

abz xx

good for you linzi. i'll find out my big bovver boots for you :D

well done on the restart!! how's it going so far today?

abz xx

Back