One day at a time!!

Hey Linz,

How's your side of the world? Melbourne was beautiful on Friday, Saturday was unbelievably windy and today cloudy. Roll on spring I say!

Hope you've had a great weekend.

Bren
X

Hey Bren

All's good here... been working hard & its obviously helping the weight come off! 16lbs this month! Very chuffed with that!

How are you going with shakes? Are you finding it easier than Cohens? xx

LINZ! FANTASTIC!!!! well done on your loss, that's great. What are you doing? just the low carb?

Me, Yes. This is easier than Cohen's. I think that I wasn't in the right head space to do Cohen's. And having stuck to it for most of the day, but not 100% (which is how it works) I not only got sick of eating those foods for the past 8 months!, yes 8 months I roughly followed the diet for. Hoping that I would get back what I let slip away. Today though I had 2 meals but back on 2 shakes tomorrow. I had home made soup, a protein bar snack, poached eggs on toast, a coffee, 4 ltrs of water, 1TBS of pumpkin seeds and 1/3 slice of homemade fruit bread. I also went to the gym!

I still dont know if my plan is actually working until I measure in on Thursday??? Feeling positive though and already have a pair of work pants which I would like to get back into in the next week or two.

Just noticed your ticker yay!!!!!

Bren
X

linz that's amazing!! you're doing so so well!! and you had me believing you'd fallen off track!! ha.

have you decided what you are doing re. low-carbing?

abz xx

Abz I really haven't been doing very well on the eating front but I have been eating my dinner early 5pm-ish as I'm working evenings so I think thats had quite abit to do with it... not vegging on the sofa & being up & active of an evening is really all I've been doing!!

Getting weighed with my lovely nurse tomorrow & starting to see her once a month so I have to be good now or she'll tell me off!!! She's like a 2nd mum to me!

Have to say this months 'very lucky' weight loss is spurring me on to do it properly so is the fact I want my body to feel good instead of heartburn & sluggish!

hey, take it as a blessing. your body wants rid of it and you are helping it along the way!! and you have done well, regardless of what you think. getting more active is the hardest part of the battle. after all, it's doing something rather than not doing something (eating) and i am incredibly lazy. the doing something bit is hard!!

i think i'm going to step aerobics tomorrow. we haven't been for a fortnight so it's going to be killer!!

abz xx

Abz let us know how your pain is after the class! Are you going with a friend?

X

we didn't go again. we are being truly pathetic. people keep giving really silly excuses. saying that, last night i wasn't exactly enthusiastic. my back was really sore, ha. but i was still willing to go. ah well. i think on a monday evening we're all so shattered it's hard to get excited about it, ha.

abz xx

The weather doesn't exactly help at the moment either!!

I felt sure its August not November!!!! My little boy starts school on Monday & I really want to treat him with a fab last day out this week but this weather isn't helping!!!
Both me & his little sister are really gonna miss him 0845-1515 seems such a long time away from us! I know he'll love it tho!

Its amazing when low carbing I wake up really not interested in food... will have to force myself to have something to eat in a bit but at the mo just starting my day off with hot water & lemon juice!

Have a good one.x

well that's a good start hon :) glad you are back on the low carbing and enjoying it :) you read charles clarke yet?

abz xx

hi linzi. i got weighed last night. only lost 1.75lbs according to my cdc's scales and haven't quite made the 2 stone mark. i'm not updating my ticker until i'm back from my hols, ha. still, it's a loss i suppose. i don't know why my body won't let go of all this weight but it's hanging onto it for dear life!!

abz xx

i got ww ones from argos that give you your bmi, your body fat and water percentages and the weight of the fat you have. that ones a bit depressing, ha. think they were about £15 and they seem pretty consistent. they measure down to the quarter lb too.

i'm off to denmark in the morning :) looking forward to it. i'll have internet access while i'm away so i'll pop on every now and again. good luck hon :D

abz xx

Back