One day at a time!!

Have a fab time Abz!!

Bet you'll have a great reaction to the fantastic weightloss you've had! xx

Hi Linz,

Hope you are doing well and have had a great weekend. Last week was really hectic and tough for me and I've made a decision to follow Cohen's. So fingers crossed for tomorrow and onwards!!!

Bren
XX

Hi Guys

Been neglecting this diary a bit, mainly because I've been pretty pants at keeping control of my diet & mainly b'coz life has been pretty nuts!

My 2 new jobs are going well although I think TBSAH (the body shop at home) is going to go a bit mental with Christmas coming up... well at least I hope so!

My baby boy has started school so I guess he's not really a baby anymore & he will be 5 in November! Think Amalie has really been missing her brother (never really thought how much it would affect her as I was so focused on Jacob & him starting 'BIG' school).

I am planning on going swimming 3 mornings a week so she can go & play in the creche once Jakey's at school but I need to get into a routine first especially with my eating as I'm only on day 2 of low carbing AGAIN!

Looking forward to ketosis kicking in as I'm finding the 3pm carb shakes a bit overwhelming!

Off on a Christmas Workshop tomorrow with TBSAH & am really looking forward to it, lots of glitz & sparkle plus being busy enough to not even think about food I hope! All I need is a sero bar & a shake to take with me!

Bren did you see CDC today?? How'd you get on?

Hi Clarri

TBSAH does exist in Ireland.. all it is, is people like me setting up to become a consultant & then taking Body Shop products to peoples houses & giving them & their friends an evening of pampering & shopping in the luxury of their own homes!

Its great for Mum's like me you can work as much or as little as you like, its free training & they work on your own self-esteem too!

Not sure why I didn't decide to do this years ago!

Linz, I started yesterday and to tell you the truth just cant wait to get the weight finally off!

I was heavier than I thought and also told her not to tell me my exact weight or BMI she did give me a rough guide though (it's better in my mind that I dont know).

She will however tell me my loss's every week. I will only have one weigh in (Fri) before I go to Perth(next Sun) and then I will be 2 weeks on my own, with a 3 CD products a day and an evening meal.

When I work the carnival though I might have to take a few extra snacks i.e. an apple, celery and carrot sticks and an extra CD product. It is full on for 8 days; 7.30am - 11.00 pm.

Hoping after 3 weeks to have lost a total of 4 or more kilo (9 lbs+) and I have a total of 21lbs to loose. CDC says I can be done and dusted and on maintence in about 6 weeks. Fingers crossed.

Bren
X

Hi guys
Having a good time of it foodwise at the moment. Am keeping my cals low 696 today & carbs of 18 don't feel hungry today so I'm guessing I'm in ketosis although my sticks aren't registering it yet!

Need to get some scales as I feel like I have lost weight clothes are looser & I feel different would just like to know how much! Hubby says I have to wait til my birthday in October!!! Thats 4 weeks away. Think I might just get some can't wait that long can I??

Carnival sounds great Bren but very tiring!

Hows your back Clarri? xx

Linz I agree little low but yes prawns are very minimal! Carnival will be tiring but busy so not alot of time for eating.

Clarri you should try and find some balm with menthol in it as this will cool ,and a little warm because of the cool (hope that makes sense) as your muscle is inflamed and heat creams and heat packs will not help this.

Keep us posted!

Hey also I read Daisy in the dust's post about the book you are reading, you need to read her diary! I might buy the book after I've done CD. I've followed the 790 program as I dont have much to loose and sole source would be too hard for me to stick with, however I'm a little nervous about not having a good weigh in as I'm not doing the rapid part....??

Bren
X

hi guys. just popping on to say hello. haven't had chance to catch up on everything i have missed but hope all is going well? my diet is a no go at the mo, ha. but once i get home i'll get started on getting rid of the huge amount of weight i've put on...

abz xx

Oh babe, enjoy the rest of your holiday and worry about the weight when you get home.

Bren
X

Linz darl, when's your WI and how's the first week of school been?

Bren
X

well guys i am trying!! i have just emailed my cdc pleading for a week back before i have to weigh in as i know it's going to be totally disasterous...

abz xx

Yep Linz give it a few weeks and then it will catch up with him and he'll get a little cranky maybe before it settles.

Abz I was reading on another post where someone had deviated for a day whilst on SS and got straight back onto it the day after, the person had gained 8lbs after that one day and two mornings later had lost the 7lbs. I think if you have been away for 2 weeks then yeh it seems reasonable to take 1 week to loose. It should be pretty quick as you gained it pretty quick.

Bren
X

well bren i sure as hell hope so. i feel like i've put on about a stone. i don't know how i could possibly have done that but that's what it feels like!!

i can feel myself getting fatter. saying that, my size 18s are still fitting so i can't have gained everything i have lost, ha.

abz xx

Yeh most of it probably fluid, perhaps start pumping that water in now?
XX

Back