1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

ONe day EE another day Green

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MrsDetermined, 14 November 2009 Social URL.

1. MrsDetermined

MrsDetermined Better drink that water!

Can I do this?

In one of the SW leaflets I have, (before EE days) It showed all four things (green, red, Mix3max and successexpress) on the same 2 pages (I think its 2005) and it implied that I could pick any of the plans on any day. Is EE the same?

Quick though! I realised I havn;t used any HE's today and fancy a big yummy Vixx pizza for tea but have been on EE all week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

:D Big Yummy Vixx pizza sounds awesome, and for that I would suggest RED DAY!! Lots of chicken, or syn free sausage, bacon, mushrooms, red onions and 2 lots of HEa cheese for you! :D

Just eat superfree til tea time and then really indulge yourself! xx

EDIT: And yes, you can switch daily between the plan days, including EE!

4. MrsDetermined

MrsDetermined Better drink that water!

So I can do it then??? REALLY? I dont have to stick to EE all week?

5. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

No! You can have (for example) 2 red days, 2 green days and 3 EE if you want! Variety is totally the key to Slimming World

6. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Oooh bet your pizza will be ah-ma-zing! Switch your days as often as suits - different day every day of the week if you like :)