One last shot at it

lisalulu

Silver Member
Hi all you lovely losing ladies and gents.

A few of you might remember me from last year, and my numerous attempts to succeed on CD. Well I'm back to give it one last shot. The last few months I have piled all the weight I had lost back on and a LOT more besides. I'm now at my all time heaviest and I'm suffering from crippling back ache and knee problems on an almost daily basis. I'm using up a months supply I have left over for now and am starting tomorrow (Tuesday) Not entirely sure why I am so crap at dieting, except being weak willed and greedy.

Just thought I'd check in, say hi and see if there are any familar faces still around.

I think the saying goes ''If at first you dont succed try try and try again :D'' Good luck hun i am sure you will be able to do it. We will all support you on here. I am on day 5 of ss and dont know what i would do without the help of all the lovely people on here! <3 xxx

Lisa, I was just wondering how you were doing the other day! Maybe I saw you on facebook... I can't remember. I'm as crap at dieting as you are, hopefully it'll go well for you though!

Funnily enough Caroline, it was seeing you on Facebook that made me check in here about a week ago which has lead me to try again. Glad to see you're giving it another shot hun, you seem to be doing really well.

Thanks for the support girls, forgot how lovely everyone here on Minimins are!

Ahh well I'm glad I could be of service! :) I'm sure you'll soon get back into the swing of it. Are you planning on carrying on after the months supply if it goes well?

Thats the plan- got a few family weddings and big birthday parties coming up this year, I'd like to impress some family members I don't see that often. Don't want to put too much pressure on myself though cause I just end up setting myself up for a fail. And I'm fed up of booking our wedding and postponing it a few months later cause I don't wanna be a fat bride. 2010 is gunna be our year ;)

Aww I'm sure you'll be a beautiful bride! You've got some real good things there for motivation, sure they'll help.

Hi Lisa, you sound so much like me. I am also weak willed and greedy, but have somehow managed 3 weeks so far on CD, although I have had several slips.

Really hope you can do it this time. All the best chick

Charlie xx

I'm terrible when I slip up, I just find it so hard getting back on the wagon. If I mess up, I mess up big time- then I think 'Oh well, this weeks WI is gunna be cr*p so I might as well eat until after my next WI' Just need to get my head back in the right place! Hope it all goes well for you too Charlie xx

Well I remember you, and as for the weak willed, maybe we should form a club!!! But you see we are doing something about it! And CD is NOT a walk on the park, at least not for me!

Good luck lisalulu!!! The girls on here will see you through. I'm having a bad day myself today. Have completely carbed out and feel like cr*p because of it but back on the wagon tomorrow. Onwards and downwards as someone on here said xxxx

Hey Hunny!!!

Oh Lisa, you're not the only one that's been struggling, but it's good to have you back- we can kick this in to touch for good! I'm taking it one step at a time, day by day and it seems to be helping. You've done so well before and you will do again. Remember hun, we're all here for you xxx

Hey Lisa, lovely to see you again! :)

At least with being a returner, you know all about how it can be so you can be well prepared. :D :D :D

You can do this hun!

Hi lisa

I'm still here. I went AWOL from last week of November until 4th Jan - put on over a stone, which I am very close to removing. I find it tough and am weak, but this is the best place to be for support.

Nice to 'hear' from you and wishing you lots of luck x

Hi Lisa hun. I have restarted again today too. Been 100% today. Once I get over the first few days I know I am going to be fine. Had massive headaches today but I am going to go to bed soon anyway. Two things put me off this diet - headaches and bad breath. Its my birthday on 24th Feb and I would like to lose a stone in time for then - 30 days. Good luck Lisa. Stick in, you've got so much to aim for. Imagine yourself in that gorgeous wedding dress.

Lisa so lovely to see you. I post mostly on maintainers board now, though had major slips over Xmas and am trying 810 again to get sorted. Not finding the re-start easy at all. Big hugs & good luck honey, you really can do this!

xxx

Back