One more try!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Sceeter, 19 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Sceeter

Sceeter New Member

I've just turned 59 and don't want to be fat at 60! Have tried so many diets i've decided one last push - then put up and shut up.

i'm only 5'2" and weight 16s 2lb

Have decided to join WW next week but would like to plan meals and get the shopping in this weekend.

Can anyone guide me to how many PP i should be using so i can start today whilst in the right mindset?

Help :confused: and thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kagome75

kagome75 WWer

Start Weight:
    92kg
    Current Weight:
    61kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    31kg(33.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I don't have my calculator handy, but I have a feeling you would be on 29pp per day and 49 weekly. Good luck for your weight loss.

I'm 35, and slightly taller than you 5'2.5" (yes, 0.5" makes a lot of difference LOL!) but have started my weight-loss journey the first time I lost weight in 2005 with weight watchers at 14st 3. I reached goal in a little over a year, weighting 8st 13! So it's definitely possible and you CAN do it! I did put some weight back on, but I've lost it in 10 months and have now been maintaining for almost 1 year and weight now 8st 2.5! I know you too can do it! So roll up your sleeves and start following the diet! :)

Good luck!

4. Kia-Ora

Kia-Ora Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(4.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW/WW
    Kagome that's fantastic, bet u look amazing. What did u do to get u from the 9st down to the low eights? I'm 5.2 as well and 9st 6 (can't shift the Christmas weight grrrr lol). Normally sit around 9st but just can't get below it so interested in ur tips? Was it exercise etc etc

5. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    defo on 29pp I just checked for you on my calc ;)

6. Kia-Ora

Kia-Ora Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(4.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW/WW
    Sceeter good luck!!! :)

7. Sceeter

Sceeter New Member

Hi Thanks all ... much appreciated, will be difficult as I recently serpated and tend to hit the fridge when bored, angry, frustrated, and sometimes when i really am hungry lol

Away with work this week - but now i know the points will try to regulate myself and will definitely join a club asap ...
    glad i found this site.

Exercise needs to be upped as well so will try to find a walkign buddy ... who knows in my 60th year could be a 'new me'
    xxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.