One more try!

Sceeter

I've just turned 59 and don't want to be fat at 60! Have tried so many diets i've decided one last push - then put up and shut up.

i'm only 5'2" and weight 16s 2lb

Have decided to join WW next week but would like to plan meals and get the shopping in this weekend.

Can anyone guide me to how many PP i should be using so i can start today whilst in the right mindset?

Help :confused: and thanks

I don't have my calculator handy, but I have a feeling you would be on 29pp per day and 49 weekly. Good luck for your weight loss.

I'm 35, and slightly taller than you 5'2.5" (yes, 0.5" makes a lot of difference LOL!) but have started my weight-loss journey the first time I lost weight in 2005 with weight watchers at 14st 3. I reached goal in a little over a year, weighting 8st 13! So it's definitely possible and you CAN do it! I did put some weight back on, but I've lost it in 10 months and have now been maintaining for almost 1 year and weight now 8st 2.5! I know you too can do it! So roll up your sleeves and start following the diet! :)

Good luck!

Hi Thanks all ... much appreciated, will be difficult as I recently serpated and tend to hit the fridge when bored, angry, frustrated, and sometimes when i really am hungry lol

Away with work this week - but now i know the points will try to regulate myself and will definitely join a club asap ...
glad i found this site.

Exercise needs to be upped as well so will try to find a walkign buddy ... who knows in my 60th year could be a 'new me'
xxxxx

Back