..One pound at a time..

Aww me too, in the fridge that is lol. Actually doing ok today, only eating till 6pm so prob have a small tea around 5 ish.
Day one for us both :) we can do it! Didn't realise it's pancake day or sumink, only just realised from Facebook pancake statuses! Eww hate em anyway. How's your day going? U on shakes?

What a cowbag!! Did you know her? I remember my ex telling me I was fat and ugly...I replied saying at least 'I can lose weight, you will always have your personality though'. 2 years down the line, Im the happy one and he is still miserable as sin. Dont take it to heart, she is probably jealous of you!

In the meantime, read your post and well done for getting back on the wagon. This will be your year :)

Aw thank you! I hope it's my year, it has to be cos I'm sooo unhappy with myself. She's like a auntie but unrelated, she thinks she can dole out advice to everyone and keeps insulting me daily under the pretence of caring. Today is the second day I heard it and I got really upset, just had a good cry at home and told hubby, he said similar to your response. I unfortunately ate crap to feel better and let her win so have to start strong tomorrow, get slim and rub her (fat lmao yup exactly!) nose in it!!! X

Helloooo Shanny :D missed ya. U been good? Cos I been REALLY bad. As in REGAIN plus a few more :(

Day 1 236.4 (I know!!! :( )

Plan is exante to get huge chunk off before reverting back to my one :) whatever works faster. Altho I find my plan after first week gives me higher losses.

Helloooo Shanny :D missed ya. U been good? Cos I been REALLY bad. As in REGAIN plus a few more :(

Day 1 236.4 (I know!!! :( )

Plan is exante to get huge chunk off before reverting back to my one :) whatever works faster. Altho I find my plan after first week gives me higher losses.
Yeh I'm fine thanx hun :)

Exante will get that chunk off in no time.. You seemed to be doing well on the fasting diet.

Atleast your still trying.. Summer will be here before we know it.

You going away this year? X

4.4lbs off with eating what I like ;) not bad for a week's pingu invention plan!

232lbs

Some people seriously piss me off. Fake on here, the real *****iness comes out on fb. Lol.

Pingu6 said:
Some people seriously piss me off. Fake on here, the real *****iness comes out on fb. Lol.

Oh dear you ok hunny? :(

DustQueen said:
Omg is it me you're annoyed with? I didn't see your message and the second one just popped up? Why would I be annoyed with you? What's going on?

No it's not you hun. Did think I upset you tho :) sometimes I'm dim. Lol. A lot.

Thanks Sandy and Shanny <3 hugs xxx

Feel better now, some people just have to comment on every aspect of my life! Sigh.
Anyway correction on WI, it's 5lbs off this week yay! :D

Cuppa time!

CG, sorry didnt realise you were back again! :D I kind of cleared all my mm subscriptions the other week....and am now having to find them all again rofl

You are doing well :D xx

Back