..One pound at a time..

Congrats on the 5lb loss- fab news- well done x

What's the CG plan- lovin' the sound of that!

Alternate day diet. 500 or less cals all day until 6pm. Eat normally next day till 6pm. So u eat every day, either dinner or brekkie and lunch, overall creating a calorie deficient and fat loss. Less water weight or muscle lost. Although I do intermittent fasting which is no food at all (only 0cal drinks) every other day which is 24 hour fasts cos u count the hours overnight. Weekends eat moderately. :) works for me!

Great start, Pingu.

Ali

Hey Shanny. Sorry for going AWOL. I'm stuck. Majorly. Seriously considering exante again nothing working.

Right I really need to start. Exante that is. For a while and then Il switch into alternate diet mode. Got a few occasions coming up, can avoid food but need to fit into at least something. Not sure whether to start tomorrow or Monday tho! Back to work next week and find it tough doing it while home all day with the kids.

232.4lbs this morning :(

Sorry to hear you are having a tough time babe. No time like the present to face the issues and crack on with the plan. Tell yourself you can do it and go for it girl- we'll all be behind you and totally understand how tough it is xxxx

Thanks Gaga. I intend to go for it now and well do my best and hope it lasts a while. Have started taking st johns wort, been so low for a while. Maybe it will help.

Glad your having another bash hun :)

Danii said:
Glad your having another bash hun :)

Thanks hon :) how are you?

precious said:
Hey beautiful welcome back how's it going? X

Hey lovely Precious! Missed you :) not going at all, haven't started but I will be on Monday, trying not to binge until then. How are you honey?

Hope you are OK babe. Sorry to hear that things have been tough. Have you spoken to your GP about how you are feeling? Battling your emotions and doing such a tough diet can be so tricky babe. We're all here for you. Please take care xxx

Im doing ok but scales arent moving ;( hope youve had a good weekend x

Back