..One pound at a time..

ladygaga said:
Hope you are OK babe. Sorry to hear that things have been tough. Have you spoken to your GP about how you are feeling? Battling your emotions and doing such a tough diet can be so tricky babe. We're all here for you. Please take care xxx

Danii said:
Im doing ok but scales arent moving ;( hope youve had a good weekend x

precious said:
Update pingu??? U ok beautiful? X

Hey guys thanks for your kind words. I'm really not ok at the moment. Everything is getting me down and I cannot deal with my food issues. I tried taking st johns wort cos I have a friend who took it when she felt really low but I think that only gives me headaches. I think everyone is fed up of me going on about diets and they stopped believing Il ever change. Yet everytime I see a picture in which I look like a fat pig or my feet hurt and legs from walking a little longer than normal and when I find nothing fits me any longer I want to diet but I just CAN'T. I just dunno what to do anymore. I laugh and joke and smile at everyone but inside I'm just sad :-(

Dear Pingu

I'm glad you can tell us how you are. I take St John's Wort when I need it. It helps me. Have you checked out your headaches? If not diet related - and can be ameliorated with enough water (sips throughout the day not water binges) and paracetamol, or are they something where you need to see your GP about.

I know what you mean about people not beliveing we'll succeed. I didn't tell anyone other than my DH and two very close friends that I was starting. I've got a book called the Gabriel Method - that's about not dieting and why our bodies retain fat when we are nutritionally starving. There's some info on the web - and I got the book off amazon. It has some very simple ways to help without diet restriction. Maybe it's worth looking at.

Take care, lovely Pingu.

Hey guys thanks for your kind words. I'm really not ok at the moment. Everything is getting me down and I cannot deal with my food issues. I tried taking st johns wort cos I have a friend who took it when she felt really low but I think that only gives me headaches. I think everyone is fed up of me going on about diets and they stopped believing Il ever change. Yet everytime I see a picture in which I look like a fat pig or my feet hurt and legs from walking a little longer than normal and when I find nothing fits me any longer I want to diet but I just CAN'T. I just dunno what to do anymore. I laugh and joke and smile at everyone but inside I'm just sad :-(

Oh Pingu.......I am so sorry that you feel this way. these feelings come from a chemical inbalance in the brain and in my opinion to feel better you need to re-balance these chemicals in a way which suits you and your body. I would stringly recommend talking to your GP to see what help they can offer you. It could be medication, emotional support, counselling or maybe they offer alternative therapies. I have had depression in the past and the first big step is to acknowledge that things are not right and you want to feel better, i think you have done that. Now it is about seeking help to make that change happen. I understand that this is a very hard thing to do but your GP will be key for helping you find resolution to this.

I hope you don't think I am being harsh- I would just like to see you get help if you are feeling this way. I honestly don't think VLCD is a good idea right now as it is so extreme and you need to be feeling OK to take it on. Again your GP would be able to best advise what will suit you right now.

PLease take care honey- we are here to support you xxxx

Back