One small victory

Harriet101

Hi new here but want to share my small triumph tonight. addictive food in the fridge which I WANTED

Put it in the bin then for good measure poured w up liquid all over it

The old compulsive me felt so resentful but I know I will feel the benefit further down the line

Glad you've had a better day. Was made up when u said I had lost a lot! Thanks :) no one has noticed tho which is really annoying and I still have quite a bit to go. I can't see ur profile as I'm on my iPod and its quite limited will try and look on the lap top at some point. Keep being strong :)

Well done hunni! Great job! Proves you can overcome your urges :D

Thank you ladies - not so good a day today but you are making me feel better. My emotions yo yo all the time. Going to do some filing in the hope that a small tidy up will increase my feelings of control

Try and make sure you have some sun free snacks to eat so that you don't feel too deprived! I gave the kids some ice cream after tea and honestly it took all of my self control to put the tub back in the freezer!! I was saying to myself which would make me happier to eat the ice cream or lose another 1lb? I put a mullerlight in the freezer instead!! :) keep going it will be worth it :)

Back