One week down! :)

Yesterday was day 7. Except for 2 boiled eggs that I ate at my mum's house yesterday, it's been a whole week total solution - not even a tea or coffee with a sneaky sugar in! :)

I'm feeling pretty chuffed at myself for proving to myself that I can do it. Just got to keep going now! :D

Well done :) Have you weighed yet?

Thank you. Yes I weigh in every day on the Wii - It keeps me motivated :D

I did a few days exante before this week, but I had to stop as I went into hospital for an operation. Fortunately I didn't gain back too much of the weight that I had lost :)

DSC_0080-2.jpg

This graph shows my first loss between the 21st and 23rd May. On 24th I learned that I'd be going into hospital that Saturday so I stopped doing exante as thought there was no point wasting 2 days worth of exante when I'd be eating for 4 days from the 26th (see the slight rise). The next time I weighed in was when I was home from hospital on the 29th May. I started exante again on the 30th, which is the last point before my weight started dropping again.

I was 14st 1lb on 21st of May dropping down to 13st 7lb by the 23rd. I came off the diet from the 24th to 30th, and on 30th I weighed in at 13st 10lb. Today I weighed in at 13st 1lb, so a total of 14lb gone, but I lost 9lb this week :)

Hubby took these photos when I asked him to take photos of my Wii graph - they really remind me why I'm doing this diet :(

DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

Although my arms are getting slimmer, I think. I hate how round and chubby my face has got. Not for long, though! Just got to keep at this diet!

That's great well done. I have been there so i know how u feel. I was 15stone 3 and 5 foot 6 now I am 11stone 9 and the difference in my face and body is fab compared to old pics.

You can do it :)

well done on getting back on track and on your first weeks loss, keep up the good workx

Thank you all. I have my nephew's birthday party today and I'm not looking forward to it! Party food is always so tempting! Just got to remember what I want more and ignore the cake.

Back