one week in turkey

Belle123 said:
Hello how was Kalkan???! Sorry I just spotted your post regarding Kalkan - i love it there, and was wondering on your thoughts??! Ahhhh i so o o o o o want to go back hehehee

My post?? I absolutely love it in Kalkan!!! We've been twice and my parents are there at the moment! I love the restaurants, the food, the people, such a lovely lovely place!! Definately want to go back again soon!!! Xx

B's lovely lady said:
My post?? I absolutely love it in Kalkan!!! We've been twice and my parents are there at the moment! I love the restaurants, the food, the people, such a lovely lovely place!! Definately want to go back again soon!!! Xx

Turkey has never been a place I have thought to of gone but I am so looking forward to going. I have looked at the area and it looks beautiful and just really looking forward to seeing the place and trying the local food :)

Were going Dalyan btw 5 weeks today whoo hoo can't come quick enough x

Laura_carlburgess said:
Turkey has never been a place I have thought to of gone but I am so looking forward to going. I have looked at the area and it looks beautiful and just really looking forward to seeing the place and trying the local food :)

Were going Dalyan btw 5 weeks today whoo hoo can't come quick enough x

Your going to have a fantastic time - I'm so v.jealous!!!! The people are so friendly! The food ....well I put on 4 lbs, I couldn't really deny myself!!! Xx

B's lovely lady said:
Your going to have a fantastic time - I'm so v.jealous!!!! The people are so friendly! The food ....well I put on 4 lbs, I couldn't really deny myself!!! Xx

Ooh no you can't on holiday :) although were staying in a villa so intend on taking my 30ds DVD with me (sad I know) but my auntie does SW too so she's up for it and if it means extra food and drink it's worth the 20minutes a morning I think :) x

Laura_carlburgess said:
Ooh no you can't on holiday :) although were staying in a villa so intend on taking my 30ds DVD with me (sad I know) but my auntie does SW too so she's up for it and if it means extra food and drink it's worth the 20minutes a morning I think :) x

30ds on holiday - impressed!!!!! Definitely worth it for extra food and drinks ;-)

I'm going to Icmeler in September for 9 days (across the bay from Marmaris). We used to go every year when I was younger and I haven't been for 9 years. I can't wait to see how it's changed. I can wait to put a bikini on though. Eeeek. :eek:

Woooohoo

I am so impressed you LOVE it there - I do too. I have spent way too many summers iover there and wondering whether to go back out this year for a week or leave it till next summer and just stay out there for as long as I can.

Where do you stay?I have a little place up in a nearby village so I stay there.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I so want to be there! ha ha ha.

resturants are Awesome, the people are super and its just bliss. xxxxxx

Jesus.
When I went to MArmarais in 1994, there were around 12 bars and restuarants. And t took ages to walk to Ichlemer along the clifftops. The only excursion there was, was a friend of the hotel owner, took us 6 out on a boat, all inclusive. That was a load of bottles in a cool box, and he caught and BBQd an octopus! How times changes

Back