oneatatime

hiya mifford, oh your nearly out of the 14's, over half way.

hiya nic, well done on your loss.

came back from coast with a sts yesterday morning. so pleased with that.
ended up yesterday having sarnies instead of proper meals as stuck at a&e for a while. felt better choosing sarnies instead of choc/sweets from vending machine.

so this mornings official wi gave me a lb gain, so putting that all down to yesterdays bread!!!!

now onto another week of simply filling, had to make last week a pp week while away as didn't have as much veg.

said 'no' to so much while away it was brill!!!
pleased with myself for staying in control.

had a couple of treats but wrote them all down and stuck to smaller portions too. daughter had 'normal' sized fish 'n' chips i had 'mini' fish 'n' chips.
we had an icecream but i left the wafer cone, lol, probably should have had the wafer and left the icecream.

really looking forward to getting back on track as missed my veggies!!!!

day 15.....

b - soya milk, oats, banana, options (1)

l - cheese (4), grapes, options (1)

d - carrots, peas, potato, swede, sprouts, chicken

s - grapes, options (2)

49ers - 41 left

Last edited:
day 16.......

b - fruit, yogurt, milk, oil = smoothie

l - lettuce, toms, cucumber, ww tuna in thousand island dressing (4), sweetcorn, options (1), orange

d - chicken, courgette, mushrooms, onion, pepper, noodles (7), chow mein sauce mix (2). options (1)

s - options (1)

49ers - 25 left

yesterday we found 3 sauce mixes in the cupboard we had forgotten about so using them mon-wed to get rid of them and not buy any more.
so thats next two days eve meal sorted.

Last edited:
day 17......

b - oats, milk, banana

l - 2 eggs, 24g cheese (2), mushrooms, lettuce, toms, cucucmber, options (1)

d - carbonara sauce mix (2), mushrooms, pasta, bacon (1)
grapes

s - options (1)

49ers - 19 left

b - fruit, milk, oats, yogurt, oil(1)

l - mushrooms, eggs, salad (1)

d - sausage, lots of veggies, saus cass sauce mix (1)

s - options (1)

all planned early today
must drink water! must drink water!!
again i have been lacking in the water dept and sp is showing sts this morning and i do better when watering often so back to that......

well its been a few days since i posted but still going to plan just felt i was putting down the same meals each day. so had a break from tracking.

very pleased to say i had a 3lb loss when stepping on scales yesterday morning. :)

have been having a think about changing the meals i have to vary it more but at the end of the day its just how it works out sometimes. eating what we have in ie crumpets means i have to have them 3 days in a row to eat them before they begin to go off as only me has them. have had to throw some away before now when left too long to spread out the variety of meals.
having to watch the pennies too like so many of us. so if it means having to have the same meal for a couple of days then so be it.

daughter called yesterday with a cake!!!!
her and friend bought it but didn't get round to eating it, can you belive it?
it was so sickly thought, the topping.
as we don't keep sweet stuff in the house and i am working very hard on not buying/eating such stuff its been weeks since any naughties.
sunday is the begining of 49ers week so felt ok having the cake.

can't find it on the tracker and now don't have the info from box so will just go careful on the rest of 49ers this week.

yesterday.....

b - oats, banana, milk

l - spanish ommlette - egg, pepper, corgette, new spuds, toms, onion, oil

d - chicken, new spuds, cauli, broccoli, carrots.
strawbs, banana, plum & low fat yog

s - 2 options (2) & banana

tuesday.....

b - oats, banana, milk

l - 2 eggs, baked beans, 2 crumpets. oil(3)

d - chicken, swede, carrots, sweet potato, bnsquash, sprouts. 2 creme caramel (6)

s - crispbread(1), scraping of flora xlight, options(1)

49ers - 28 left

Last edited:
lost another 3lbs yesterdays wi :)

needless to say i am very pleased with the way its going.
got my first online silver seven too and went down into the next stone.

supporting hubby with his change of eating cos diagnosed with diabetes, is helping me too.
not missing the bread, cut down on spuds though i had gone off them anyway.
eating lots more veggies.
generally this is cutting down/out lots of carbs.
seeing a dietition (sp?) on friday so that will give us more info about the illness and how to tackle it through diet.
but think i will carry on as been doing for myself.
h is missing his bread as he ate quite a lot of it.

Wow your doing fantastic it really suits you ...hope your hubby gets his diet sorted soon too xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks nicola, how you doing?

sunday.....

b - oats, milk, banana

l - ham, flora xlight with some odd bread i cannot pp & grapes

d - bean & lentil hot pot with lots of veggies in it, oil

s - grapes & 2 options

monday.....
omg slept till 1pm!!!!! this meant i missed brekkie and only ate twice. wasn't hungry so didn't feel the need to have anymore food before bed.

b - asleep

l - beans on two crumpets with bit of flora xligt & options

d - bean & lentil hot pot with lots of veggies, chicken breast, swede & carrot, cabbage & options

s - banana & 2 options

there thats me upto date now.
hubby is off this week and has planned our meals for the week so just a matter of sticking to it. just taken tomorrows food from freezer to defrost, so all sorted. :)

Yeah going good lost 1.5 last week and it's weigh in night today ...had a couple of bad days this weekend but think I've managed to pull something back we'll see ,...xx much prefer this plan fits in with the family so well too xx

Lost 2.5 last night hun woop woop !!!!!!

Back