Onken now has Syns :((((

Havent muller lights got sugar AND sweetner in them? How can they be free?

Have you tried yeo valley ?

I think its the nicest of all

Just looked in the directory & it seems all the flavoured yeo valley ones have syns, the only syn free one is natural.

Darn!! Just eaten one , wondered why it was so yummy!! And I just started my diet today. :mad:

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Grizzly_man said:
I just emailed this to them, doubt it will be noticed but hey, I'm a bit drunk and it makes me feel better!

Hello,

Just a note to let you know how disappointed I am at your decision to change the recipe in your flavoured, fat free, yoghurts.

I'm sure they now taste great but I can assure you they tasted great before only now I won't get to try the new recipe because as one of the half a million Slimming World members, I will no longer be buying your products as I expect neither will most of our members.

I sincerely hope you re-consider this change (as Muller Dairy did) but I expect it will take a huge drop in sales before you do.

Your's hopefully, an ex customer.

Hahaha, I think I'll steal this and email them too lol. I love their vanilla one :(

I too got exactly the same response, word for word :-(

They clearly have some PR agency with a template email to copy and paste for every similar complaint/query :mad:

PatchworkPuss said:
It might be available but not necessarily the syn free one :(

No - I meant the syn free ones. I wouldn't have mentioned otherwise - I'm not silly!!!

It might be available but not necessarily the syn free one :(

The free one is still available in my local Sainsburys. The Strawberry one has changed to the new version, but the other flavours are still the old pots. Luckily, they were a bit too expensive for me so I don't buy them unless they're on offer!

Chipmunk89 said:
The free one is still available in my local Sainsburys. The Strawberry one has changed to the new version, but the other flavours are still the old pots. Luckily, they were a bit too expensive for me so I don't buy them unless they're on offer!

Go to Tesco :-D

Go to Tesco :-D

I would if it was something I used all the time but I don't really eat that much yoghurt to be honest, and I'd only ever tried the Vanilla Onken once because everyone said it was nice - and it was - but I won't really miss it :)

No - I meant the syn free ones. I wouldn't have mentioned otherwise - I'm not silly!!!

I wasn't suggesting you were silly. You are lucky if you can get them in your Tesco but none of the stores here have them. Sorry if you were offended.

PatchworkPuss said:
I wasn't suggesting you were silly. You are lucky if you can get them in your Tesco but none of the stores here have them. Sorry if you were offended.

Not offended :)
Sorry if it came off like that - I just didn't want anyone to miss out on them :)

Back