Onken now has Syns :((((

suzyflo said:
According to the directory Shape Delights 0% cherry and raspberry flavours are free.

I only like raspberry but you have to buy them in packs with strawberry, which does has syns. I don't think it's many syns tho to be fair!

parfittaroles said:
I only like raspberry but you have to buy them in packs with strawberry, which does has syns. I don't think it's many syns tho to be fair!

I think that synned ones are only half a syn, but this is based on a post on here from a good while ago, so you might want to check. I keep buying yogurts I think are syn free but aren't!

Cherry and Strawberry are syn free but the others are half a syn :)

i make my own fat free vanilla it is a syn a tub but only because i use vanilla bean paste and that has sugar in it ( you can make it pointless if you use vanilla pods or essence) and i just add sweetner to taste

its better than onken fat free vanilla as i can use aldi fat free plain yog at less than 60p a tub and i can use it in cooking too so i dont need a ton of different yogs

ive just mixed a large tub of natural fat free yog with stewed rhubarb and sweetener for only 1/2 a syn for the lot for just less than 200g of rhubarb super yummy (plenty of sweetener needed though)

sparkilstar said:
I think that synned ones are only half a syn, but this is based on a post on here from a good while ago, so you might want to check. I keep buying yogurts I think are syn free but aren't!

I know the feeling. I bought the wrong Total yogurt last week and demolished it all in a day - then found out it was 18 syns :O
Half a syn is ok though, I can live with that!

i make my own fat free vanilla now onken can piss right off my version tastes the same it is a syn for a big pot but only cos i use vanilla bean paste instead of vanilla pod and i lob sweetener in nom nom nom and now i can use aldis cheap fat free yog instead so saves me money

WINNER;););):):):):p:p:p

cat yoyo greaves said:
i make my own fat free vanilla now onken can piss right off my version tastes the same it is a syn for a big pot but only cos i use vanilla bean paste instead of vanilla pod and i lob sweetener in nom nom nom and now i can use aldis cheap fat free yog instead so saves me money

WINNER;););):):):):p:p:p

I couldn't agree more !!! They can piss right off !!
Can I have your recipe please !

And me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1 large tub of syn free fat free natural yog

2 tsp of vanilla bean paste (1 syn) or the seeds from a vanilla pod (free) or vanilla essence if your not bothered about having the seeds in it(also free)

sweetener to taste some yogs are more sour than others so mix some in and have a taste keep adding until your happy.

yummy:)

there ya go ladies easy peasy and i mix it all in the yog tub too;)

im off to make some more now as ive just got back from aldi

i bought 6 tubs of fat free nat yog at 55p a tub very tasty and half the price of onken

bugger off onken you can keep your sugar filled expensive ***** we can make our own sugar free tasty and cheaper too

cat yoyo greaves said:
1 large tub of syn free fat free natural yog

2 tsp of vanilla bean paste (1 syn) or the seeds from a vanilla pod (free) or vanilla essence if your not bothered about having the seeds in it(also free)

sweetener to taste some yogs are more sour than others so mix some in and have a taste keep adding until your happy.

yummy:)

there ya go ladies easy peasy and i mix it all in the yog tub too;)

im off to make some more now as ive just got back from aldi

i bought 6 tubs of fat free nat yog at 55p a tub very tasty and half the price of onken

bugger off onken you can keep your sugar filled expensive ***** we can make our own sugar free tasty and cheaper too

Yay !!! Power to the consumer !!! They can Sod off !!!
Thanks

I bought a pot of the vanilla onken yesterday in tesco and is still the old one - 49 cals per 100g - am I right in thinking its still free?? If so might go and stock up before they change!!

graciebabes said:
I bought a pot of the vanilla onken yesterday in tesco and is still the old one - 49 cals per 100g - am I right in thinking its still free?? If so might go and stock up before they change!!

Does it have "no artificial sweeteners" on it?

Attachments

• image-1026501024.jpg
    image-1026501024.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 94
graciebabes said:
Nope!! YAAAAAY! Going to go and stockpile it tomorrow haha!

You're lucky!!! Mine was sold out of vanilla altogether. But I have 1 left in the fridge :)

i have just spotted on asda web site big pots of fat free yogurts chosen by you blueberry ,rhuburb and vanilla which these be syned might be a good replacement if free :)

I stopped buying the onken as now synned, sent hubby to shops yesterday for a few bits including "activia" vanilla yoghurt.. So he came home with onken as he knew I liked it lol! X

Back