Onken now has Syns :((((

HPSaucy said:
I stopped buying the onken as now synned, sent hubby to shops yesterday for a few bits including "activia" vanilla yoghurt.. So he came home with onken as he knew I liked it lol! X

It's not that synful - as long as you don't have the whole pot (I so would)!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
It's not that synful - as long as you don't have the whole pot (I so would)!

I couldn't eat the whole pot anyway as yogurts are okay but not my favourite so I'm safe! X

This is so upsetting!!!!! I love these!!!

I'm defo going to email them! The more emails the better right, hopefully the will change there minds like muller did!!!

I hope their sells drop, THOSE EVIL ONKEN PEOPLE!!!

Makes me smile to think that some bright spark, head of the "let's change stuff to keep us in a job" group at Onken is sitting and waiting for the monthly sales figures to come in and will get the biggest shock of his/her life :)

Sorry, but this may be a silly question but I wanna double check,
Does the plain fat free yohurt have syns too?

Janeasetler said:
Sorry, but this may be a silly question but I wanna double check,
Does the plain fat free yohurt have syns too?

No that's still free :)

I'm gutted as well, going to have a look and see if any old recipe ones are still knocking around and freeze them. Hubby uses the natural yog and squirts a bit of honey in (not sure how much as I've not watched him, but i think it's less than a tsp) but I tried a little once and it tasted nommy :)

I've switched to activia now :)

It's lovely and good portion control being in little pots instead of a big one ;-)

Total 0% is sin free and really nice, it is natural, but lovely when added to fruit. You can always make your own fruit yog with the natural fat free. The Total greek style is very creamy and thick.

Bit late to the bandwagon here... but I'd like to add that I've eaten lots of onken fat free this week, of every flavour (I took a break from SW, bought it when I came back and argh) so I thought, ok its my first week I'm not using syns anyway so I've synned them all, BUT they are no way as nice! I can taste the sugar in them and it makes my mouth feel funny! I'm sad because I can't get to an asda, only tesco or a little sainsbury's across the road (which doesn't sell quark OR cottage cheese) but I like to buy big pots.

I know the natural one is still free, and tastes good, but I refuse to buy it on principle :rolleyes: I'd rather use my syns on some synned fat free yoghurts of other brands, it makes me feel better. :sigh:

it's still the best yogurt' just save it for a treat and count the syns. it is much better for you without the sweetner

Back